Drink Your Water Challenge

The first 16 oz I chug down not long after waking up, but before breakfast. I drink more when I workout. I try to sip down 16 oz every 2-3 hours. My cup fits into cup holders and goes everywhere with me.

Done 72 oz. I took 3 16oz bottles of water in a checked bag and filled my 24 oz bottle up in the airport on the way to medical conference.

2 L on Tuesday, 500 mls on Wednesday (I slept straight from about midday to late in the night).

Have my 2.2 L bottle full and ready for today.

I feel off im back on.
I use a 4 cup jar to measure.
One as soon as I wake, one at work, one as soon as I get home, and one right before bed.
I rarely feel thirsty but I know I'm dehydrated so I need to set times to drink it
Bottoms up!

I haven't been able to drink as much water as I have liked because I've been travelling a bunch. I can really feel a difference in my level of fatigue and mouthfeel. I'm planning on getting back on track with at least 80 0z a day as soon as I get back home.

I drank 1.5l on Sunday and 650ml yesterday. But i ate a whole lot of watermelon too. I did not feel dehydrated and water % was still up. So not sure how the water count from that is.

Back