DOWNRIGHT DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE 2009 - PART 3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not posting a starting pic until Jan 1st. Here to post my dc reggie:

Conditioner--Hairveda's Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque
DC 3x/wk
2 times on wet hair, 1 time on dry hair
plastic cap, heat, 1 hour (at some point in 09 I will be getting a hair steamer and I will dc one time a week with that)

Please add me to the list. I will provide a start picture in January when I remove this weave install. I will be conditioning once a week, since I plan to continue wearing a sew-in for 2009: I will be using Aubrey Organics Conditioners , Banana Brulee, Fortifying Hair Mask and Hairveda Sitrinillah

please add me

I REALLY need to get into the DC habit for 2009.
I'm using AO HSR right now and will alternate between heat and plastic bag overnight.

starting pic is in my sig

I got a heating cap as one of my Christmas gifts today!! I will be using it later when I get home. At the parents now about to eat in about 45 minutes.

Thanx for the add Aggie!!

I will be using mainly ORS Replenishing conditioner as my deep Conditioner....and i will be deep conditioning 1-2 times a week with heat.

I'll post a starting pic in January.

Thanks for this challenge. Count me in! I'm trying to stretch my relaxer, I'm about 8 weeks post and my hair is a hot mess. Hopefully DCing will help me with my stretching. I plan to DC 3 times per week either with heat or overnite using keracare humecto, mizani moisturefuse, or ORS olive oil replenishing conditioner. Will ppost a starting pic as soon as I figure out how. Maybe DH can do it for me.:yep:

I plan to DC atleast 2-3 times a week with Dark and Lovely's "Dry Hair Healer", ORS Replenish Pak or Lustersilk's Shea Butter DC. I also plan to add some Ayurvedic powders to some of my DC's.

I have maaaany DC to choose from, so I will just alternate between protein and moisture. Most times I will put on a plastic cap and leave on for 60 minutes to overnight, and use the dryer if I have time to sit.

DCing right now with Sitrinillah and a plastic cap. Started with dry hair. Will leave plastic cap on for a few hours then use my conditioning cap for 60 minutes.

Yeah- I think I need to be joining this one. I'm working on becoming more deliberate and self-disciplined in my hair care. *off to stock up on conditioners* :driver:

I am down for the cause! I will post my pictures.

Yeah- I think I need to be joining this one. I'm working on becoming more deliberate and self-disciplined in my hair care. *off to stock up on conditioners* :driver:

Oooooh Newbies!!! Welcome ladies. Just ask lots and lots of questions if you get stuck with not knowing what to do. We are all here to help out one another. Thanks for joining the DC challenge. Your hair will thank you for it, you'll see:grin:.

By the way, the challenge has been updated to this point and all new challengers have been added. Let's grow our hair to new lengths this year ladies and most of all, let us retain that length, okay:yep:?

last night i deep conditioned with k pak reconstructor and hydrator and my hair felt like butter.

I too deep conditioned today with AO honeysucke rose mixed with some WEN tea tree cleansing conditioner.

I'm in ..I will post starting pics later in ?Jan but hair still stuck at shoulder same as my signature picture no great gains just early losses. Alter Ego nourishing rebalancing conditioner and ORS Hair Mayo. Once a week conditoning only due to braided net install.

I'm in ..I will post starting pics later in ?Jan but hair still stuck at shoulder same as my signature picture no great gains just early losses. Alter Ego nourishing rebalancing conditioner and ORS Hair Mayo. Once a week conditoning only due to braided net install.

Hi cicilypayne, you've just been added. Welcome to the challenge and good luck on reaching your hair goals this year:yep:.

:D Today I stocked up on some more good moisture deep conditioners..GVP Conditioning Balm and Silk Elements Megasilk Olive
Soooo tomorrow is my hendigo treatment so I'm gonna deep condition overnight using Garnier Dry/Damaged mixed with some stuff. I just got a new webcam-laptop so I'll be able to take mannnnyyy hendigo pictures!!!!

:D Today I stocked up on some more good moisture deep conditioners..GVP Conditioning Balm and Silk Elements Megasilk Olive
Soooo tomorrow is my hendigo treatment so I'm gonna deep condition overnight using Garnier Dry/Damaged mixed with some stuff. I just got a new webcam-laptop so I'll be able to take mannnnyyy hendigo pictures!!!!

Oooh I've seen many of the ladies here have gotten great results from the bolded so I'll add that on the front page with the list of conditioners. Thanks for posting myronnie.

I too deep conditioned today with AO honeysucke rose mixed with some WEN tea tree cleansing conditioner.
Can't wait for my AO HSR to arrive. I could not wait for my local health food store to restoke, so I ended up ordering online.

I went conditioner crazy last week
Here are the goodies I bought:

AO HSR
Pantene conditioning mask
Mizani Thermasmooth
Mizani moisturfuse
Suave tropical coconut

I already had:

ORS hair mayo
Shescentit Banana Brulee

:look:

Lets just say, I will NOT be buying conditioner, or anything else for that matter, anytime soon!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back