DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GO ON, IF THIS BOARD WERE CANCELLED TOMORROW?

Do you think you can go on, if this board were gone tomorrow?

• Yes, I have mastered my regime and technique and know what to look for in good hair health

Votes: 81 41.8%
  • Yes, but I still need more info, just to tweak my regimes

Votes: 64 33.0%
  • No, but I will find a way, just from the little knowledge I have recieved

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Hecky naw, this here is my crutch in learning how to better my hair. I am lost without it!!

Votes: 22 11.3%

• Total voters
We can probably go on and have decent healthy hair but there will be moments when we'll have questions or need advice with something or will like to see how well a product works. That's when we'll miss the board the most.

Yes, because before I stumbled across this board, I already had bra-clasp length hair so I knew what to do.:spinning:

As a back up, I have a folder of regimens, methods, moisturizing conditioners, moisturizing shampoos, and other products on my computer that I can use as a reference just in case this website is ever discontinued. I think its best to start preparing because, eventually, all good things come to an end. :cry:

Last edited:
Although i love the hair tips, i think i'm solid enough to go on. But for me it's not about the tips persay more so the friendships that have been built. Besides, you ladies always have the newest celeb news and just great advice on all topics

Although i love the hair tips, i think i'm solid enough to go on. But for me it's not about the tips persay more so the friendships that have been built. Besides, you ladies always have the newest celeb news and just great advice on all topics

ditto...........

Even though I know what works for my hair. I still like to read the different threads about what products are new and different trends.

Back