Beefin' on the Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Yes i just did, i think she knew what she was doing...and she OBVIOUSLY knew ppl were going to be upset:ohwell: I've read the first page and all the answers were nice..i dont think i want to read the rest because honestly i would have slapped her with my denman brush:rolleyes:

NEWBIES: And, pleaseeeeee, if you cannot handle the hair board debates or "beefs", please don't ever go into OT. You will straight get your feelings hurt. Unapologetically.

Wu-Tang has one. its from the 36 chambers album

Not that familair with Wu-Tang clan. Not that familar with Ice Cube either. Just happened to remember a little of that song from back in the day. Mainly because my cousins and I walked around saying "Chickety-check your self before you wreck yourself. Cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth."

It took 1 hour approximately for the smackdown to start. Guys we are talking about the boards in general why is this becoming personal. Let me end off with I fully believe that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thank you for expressing them. This almost entertaining to me.

NEWBIES: And, pleaseeeeee, if you cannot handle the hair board debates or "beefs", please don't ever go into OT. You will straight get your feelings hurt. Unapologetically.

That makes me laugh. That also makes me not want to go into OT b/c I like a laid back enviornment.

I don't mind debates, but geesh, its like a lot of mess has to be a life and death let me run my point into the ground big flipping deal. Even if it isn't meant to be hostile, there are people that get that vibe. And then it just causes drama.

i agree but i also see here people do not want you to say your opinion if it conflicts with theres. lol thats life. i normally say what others are thinking. i wouldn't be crazy enough to isolate myself from RL and expect to login online control what others on a blog board say. i don't agree with others opinions daily but so what lol? i get offended by what others say daily family friends coworkers hey thats life no biggie. i just left a thread where this chic was h#ll bent on making me answer certain questions. i just responded with whatever just to see how far this chick would go to try and control my actions...over the internet!!! lol! and she had to post at least 7 posts still trying to get me to answer. i thought to myself this chic really is h#ll bent on making me do what she wants me to do. really didn't think online was that important to some. when in RL there are so many **real** issues and life situations that it just shouldn't get that serious. when it does get that serious it makes me think that person or persons don't have a good work,personal, real life balance. hey take it as salt. its all good.

Last edited:
Yes i just did, i think she knew what she was doing...and she OBVIOUSLY knew ppl were going to be upset:ohwell: I've read the first page and all the answers were nice..i dont think i want to read the rest because honestly i would have slapped her with my denman brush:rolleyes:

I thought you were better
than that..

:nono::nono::nono:

LMFAO

:look::look::look:

* Can't breathe..
:lachen:
This thread will be locked
very soon
...*

It took 1 hour approximately for the smackdown to start. Guys we are talking about the boards in general why is this becoming personal. Let me end off with I fully believe that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thank you for expressing them. This almost entertaining to me.

I have been sitting here with tears in my eyes laughing at every post.

So tired, tired of all this drama,
You go your way, I'll go mine
I need to be free

Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cause I can guarantee
That I'll be fine

No more pain
No more pain
No more pain
No more pain
No drama
No more drama in my life

Nice lady has the thread terminating at 1:40pm/12:40pm central.

Any other takers?

We need to up that time because it is already busy and even more busier than the other threads. I think maybe by 9:30 a.m. sharp. Because some people might even email the moderators because the majority of us are being too nonchalant. :grin:

Not that familair with Wu-Tang clan. Not that familar with Ice Cube either. Just happened to remember a little of that song from back in the day. Mainly because my cousins and I walked around saying "Chickety-check your self before you wreck yourself. Cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth."
LOL i know exactly what song your talking about.

We need to up that time because it is already busy and even more busier than the other threads. I think maybe by 9:30 a.m. sharp. Because some people might even email the moderators because the majority of us are being too nonchalant. :grin:

If this makes it past 7 or 8, I would be surprised. :lachen:

For some reason, I need to wake up at 7 a.m. to go but I don't want to go to bed because I am highly interested in seeing what happens with this discussion.

I have been sitting here with tears in my eyes laughing at every post.

So tired, tired of all this drama,
You go your way, I'll go mine
I need to be free

Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cause I can guarantee
That I'll be fine

No more pain
No more pain
No more pain
No more pain
No drama
No more drama in my life
Im mad you brought Mary into this... LMAO!!!!!! :lachen:

For some reason, I need to wake up at 7 a.m. to go but I don't want to go to bed because I am highly interested in seeing what happens with this discussion.

Read the tags at the bottom of the page. That mess ain't right. "why vanity keeps us poor" ROFLcopter!!1!1!1

well i couldn't sleep. i usually keep certain sites including this one and work site logged on. neice was up reading this site when i came in to read and got one started. oh well glad my thongs lay nicely on my butt because i'm sleepy again. no time for bunches! good nite once again.

well i couldn't sleep. i usually keep certain sites including this one and work site logged on. neice was up reading this site when i came in to read and got one started. oh well glad my thongs lay nicely on my butt because i'm sleepy again. no time for bunches! good nite once again.

Light heartedness will usually do that. As long as someone doesn't come in and fan the flames afresh.

But this isnt a research paper either, its a forum where questions and topics can be brought up. If i had to research a topic, and get a feel of culture before i posted a question.. i'd be annoyed and fed up with the board. Where's the fun in that????

Thank you for posting your thoughts!

I'm wondering why newbies are being so harshly judged by some. NO questions is stupid, opinions can be stupid( and yet isn't everyone entitled to an opinon providing it does not infrige on others) but a question? If you don't ask, you'll never know.

I'm not shy, and jump in all the time. I hope never to offend but I'm here to learn and may I say ladies that your knowledge base has blown me away. I am so happy that I 've found you all.

I hope that you can view us newbies with patience :blush: and why not, if anyone was a newbie in my block, I would share all I could to make you comfortable. Does that make sense?

I'm wondering why newbies are being so harshly judged by some. NO questions is stupid, opinions can be stupid( and yet isn't everyone entitled to an opinon providing it does not infrige on others) but a question? If you don't ask, you'll never know.

I'm not shy, and jump in all the time. I hope never to offend but I'm here to learn and may I say ladies that your knowledge base has blown me away. I am so happy that I 've found you all.

I hope that you can view us newbies with patience :blush: and why not, if anyone was a newbie in my block, I would share all I could to make you comfortable. Does that make sense?

Welcome.

You'll find that there are some that can be a little hostile toward new people, but I think that everyone is pretty chill for the most part.

Questions can most certainly be stupid lol. That is a lie school taught us. A synonym for stupid is unintelligent. There are definitely quite a number of unintelligent questions in the world. . .

I think that those people think that using those inviting tones are welcoming. So, I don't think there might be much you can do about it. They don't seem to want to admit it might be a problem because being rude is the best way to win over friends and people.

Questions can most certainly be stupid lol. That is a lie school taught us. A synonym for stupid is unintelligent. There are definitely quite a number of unintelligent questions in the world. . .

There are questions that may seem stupid to you but another person may not know that. In the real world, not asking questions could cost your job especially in the professional world. You need to ask every single question because people sometimes don't tell you everything that you know. So, I think you should always ask questions.

Now, if you are 28, and still don't know where you live and need to still ask your mother to give you your address, then that is a problem.

There are questions that may seem stupid to you but another person may not know that. In the real world, not asking questions could cost your job especially in the professional world. You need to ask every single question because people sometimes don't tell you everything that you know. So, I think you should always ask questions.

Now, if you are 28, and still don't know where you live and need to still ask your mother to give you your address, then that is a problem.

So. . .like I said questions can be stupid. I didn't say you shouldn't ask them. Just ask them at your own risk. Responses are subjective as well. . .as every response given I may not think is rude. I may think it is a justified answer. It can go both ways, right?

I have just read the mixed thread. It was a nonsense. I can totally understand why people reacted like that and it was quite restrained, but when its a simple thing like someone raving about a new product or a new technique then someone will just shoot them down for no reasons. I'm like what is that for really? Just read the first post and duck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back