DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GO ON, IF THIS BOARD WERE CANCELLED TOMORROW?

Do you think you can go on, if this board were gone tomorrow?

• Yes, I have mastered my regime and technique and know what to look for in good hair health

Votes: 81 41.8%
  • Yes, but I still need more info, just to tweak my regimes

Votes: 64 33.0%
  • No, but I will find a way, just from the little knowledge I have recieved

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Hecky naw, this here is my crutch in learning how to better my hair. I am lost without it!!

Votes: 22 11.3%

• Total voters

RegaLady

I know how we have all learned alot from joining in or peeking in on this board. Somethings we can do with our eyes closed. But, with the knowledge that you gained or didn't gain, do you think you can be successful in your hair growth and hair health, if this board were gone tomorrow?(not that it is going anywhere:drunk:) Are you ready to care for your hair, without this help?:spinning:

We can probably go on and have decent healthy hair but there will be moments when we'll have questions or need advice with something or will like to see how well a product works. That's when we'll miss the board the most.

Celine Dion's song just came to mind "Near, far, wherever you are..." I'd mis it, but my heart would go on. :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah - a community of women this intelligent, and this committed to gorgeous hair???

:look: We'd recongregate. You know how the internet community goes - somebody always has somebodys fotki bookmarked, or something. :grin:

We'd recollect.

:look:

Now stop talking up such unpleasantness.

It would be sad, but I think I've learned enough to get to my goal of MBL and maintain. I've picked up so many tips (no direct heat, moisturize and seal daily, bunning, dusting, rollersetting, and stretching) that my hair would be ok. But I would definitely miss the sense of community.

Oh, yeah - a community of women this intelligent, and this committed to gorgeous hair???

:look: We'd recongregate. You know how the internet community goes - somebody always has somebodys fotki bookmarked, or something. :grin:

We'd recollect.

:look:

Now stop talking up such unpleasantness.

ITA...well said Kiya:yep:

Yes and No. We would just find a way to start LHCF II. This board is like the borg.:assimilat We have been assimilated.:grin: we can always spot a member.

i would still be able to maintain healthy long hair but i would miss all the rants and ventings, i would miss the challenges and the new products and the questions and i would have to find something else to do at work:wallbash:

It would be sad, but I think I've learned enough to get to my goal of MBL and maintain. I've picked up so many tips (no direct heat, moisturize and seal daily, bunning, dusting, rollersetting, and stretching) that my hair would be ok. But I would definitely miss the sense of community.

what she said!!

I would miss OT wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than the hair section :look:

You know, they say roaches have a way of surviving anything and they always come back...I'm just saying.

I would cry :sad::perplexed...I don't kno if I had a life before this site!!

But....You basically kno it all if you've been on here for 2 weeks. Moisturize and seal. Balance moisture and protein. Stretch relaxers if you have one, treat your hair like silk, and keep it well protected to retain length. Use growth aids to boost your length if you want...
Voila...:grin:

I'd be ok, but I would miss the interactions. This place is like my escape, my relaxation thing, you know?!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be ok, but I would miss the interactions. This place is like my escape, my relaxation thing, you know?!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I would probably be ok as far as my hair but I would miss the interactions very much. I have met some really nice ladies here.

As far as hair care goes I would be perfectly fine. My regemin is perfect right now. I know what to do if one day I should have a set back of some kind. The PJ in me would be quieted for a good long while should the board go into black out status.

But I would still miss the board. What I'd miss most is the interactions. The stories. The challenges. :ohwell:

No..I'd be so sad because due to school and some other things I've been gone for a really long time and really havent had the chance to bond with the ladies here an Id be dissapointed that I missed out on that :yep:...But I think my hair would make it

I pretty much know everything I need to know. Every now and then, I'll see a new technique that's pretty cool. But I'm pretty much here for the friendships.... Plus I'm a pj :giggle:

Oh, and I like helping out the newbies :yep:

Last edited:
yes as far as what i've learned, but could still learn more, no cause i'm addicted and i wouldn't know how to spend the hours in my life and would go crazy!:dizzy:

yeah I feel I would survive on my own and know how to manage

and probably save some money not trying this that and the other

Back