Do you get along with your DH/SO's girlfriends/wives?

Sorry it's meant to say SO/DH's friends girlfriends or wives...

Even if you don't like them, do you try to?
Just wanted to know has this ever caused problems?

I'm not in a relationship at the moment, but I really don't see myself hanging out with my SO's/DH's friends wives. I'm not saying that I would be unfriendly, but I wouldn't want them to be my ace boons. That's a potential conflict of interest on all sides, lol.

I do. I'm not friends with all of them but I get along with them.

One of my Dh's friends got married a couple of years ago, I told Dh it would never work, they were divorced a year later. I went to a couple of functions with her because Dh encourage me to but I knew they would not be together long.

I do, I don't have a problem with the women.
I'm actually cool with SO's friend's ex...
And SO's friends other chicks, temp or perm., I'm usually cool with.

The one time I didn't like a broad was when she tried to clown my man. We was in Germany, and she tried to make inappropriate jokes.
Yea, I'm 5'4" and she was 5'10" and 303483 tons of German, I'd still beat her to Kaiserslautern and back if she said that in front of my face. (She apparently didn't know he had a girlfriend... who would handle her for him.)

As long as you don't disrespect my man, we cool.

I get along with all of them, since DH has pretty sensible friends, but I am a bit closer to some than I am to others. I think the only time it got kinda weird is when one of his close friends was dating/semi dating my friend, and I knew she didn't like him. But then she ended up liking him later on, and he had moved on.

DH's friends dont keep women long enough for me to even begin to care about them...

the funny thing is, my DH and his friends have been a "clique" since like 8th grade.... and are very close... when the women realize this ( my husband is the only one married of the group) everyone tries to be my best friend...

I dont bother....

One of his friends got married in Canada... DH was the best man... both DH and I knew the marriage wouldnt last cuz his friend still hadnt grown up.... but who are we to judge... so we went along.... I was nice to her & befriended her because they were married and wasnt just some chick of the week... a year later when they broke up, she was mad at ME for not telling her the lowdown on her husband....
Im like... I aint in that mess..... and for that reason, I will keep my distance from any of his friends future women, wife or not

Not really...some of them just suffer from jungle fever, others are unfortunately of the dishonest kind... :perplexed
Needless to say, we don't have anything in common.
Maybe one of them is ok...but not my type :grin:

Airheads don't interest me.

No.

Im not interested in hanging with women in their late 30's who havent worked in 15 years.

DH's friends dont keep women long enough for me to even begin to care about them...

the funny thing is, my DH and his friends have been a "clique" since like 8th grade.... and are very close... when the women realize this ( my husband is the only one married of the group) everyone tries to be my best friend...

I dont bother....

One of his friends got married in Canada... DH was the best man... both DH and I knew the marriage wouldnt last cuz his friend still hadnt grown up.... but who are we to judge... so we went along.... I was nice to her & befriended her because they were married and wasnt just some chick of the week... a year later when they broke up, she was mad at ME for not telling her the lowdown on her husband....
Im like... I aint in that mess..... and for that reason, I will keep my distance from any of his friends future women, wife or not

:yep: That was the conflict of interest that I was talking about! :lachen:

Not really...some of them just suffer from jungle fever, others are unfortunately of the dishonest kind... :perplexed
Needless to say, we don't have anything in common.
Maybe one of them is ok...but not my type :grin:

Airheads don't interest me.

ditto.

No, I'm not friends with any of them. All SO's friends' girlfriends/chicks-on-the-sides are naive and child-like. It's so annoying. I have became "coo" with one of SO's friend's GF, but they broke up. I was disappointed, b/c she was really coo' and I can't say that to many females. :sad:

Back