Do yall think this is her hair? It's natural and it seems to be 4b

Oh and check out her blog! its thethreedolls.blogspot.com It belongs to her and 2 other girls we went to school with (1 of them is the girl in teal). Its not a hair site, just a lifestyle site and they just started it so save it to your favorites and check back as it grows and develops!!

SHAMELESS PLUG :grin:

I do not think it is her hair, either.

Well, it's hers in that she owns it. :grin: But it is not growing out of her head.

It sure is beautiful, though. If I ever wear weaves or wigs that is what I want!

hmmm it looks fab! shes very pretty and I suck at hair typing so I'm just gonna say it 'could' be hers.. or a 1/2 wig :yep: yes Alex.. THAT is my final answer :)

LilMissRed, you do not win the million dollars...you STILL didn't give a FINAL answer. You gave two answers and you used the word "could"!! Disqualified! :grin:

hmmm... if it is indeed a halfwig, anyone know the name of it and where to buy it?! lol. Looks great!
I know right, I thought it was her hair but when my friend mentioned it I started hoping it was a wig so I could buy it and rock it! lol.

That's my friend Brittney!! I think she is going natural but that's not her hair- I'll ask her the details and be back later with the particulars

ljbee do you go to USC?? I remember you saying you were from SC once...

Oh and check out her blog! its thethreedolls.blogspot.com It belongs to her and 2 other girls we went to school with (1 of them is the girl in teal). Its not a hair site, just a lifestyle site and they just started it so save it to your favorites and check back as it grows and develops!!

SHAMELESS PLUG :grin:

Heeey! Yes, her name is Brittney T, right (don't wanna put her full last name on here)? I discovered her when I was on a friend's facebook who takes professional pics. She was pictured with the girls who she runs 3dolls with. So I clicked on the link under their picture and arrived at 3dolls and I was blown away by how beautiful she is and how fab her hair is even if it isn't hers. Also, do you know if Brittney is a soror? I have a feeling she is.

And yep I'm from SC but I do not go to USC. I went to college about 30 minutes from USC tho. I'm about to PM ya.

lol... smh... its a small world...
I knoooWwww! When I saw angelgrl's post about knowing her I was thinking about deleting Brittney's pics but I didn't jack these from her facebook or anything. I got them from her public website....so idk. Maybe I should delete her pics, I'm about to PM angelgrl.

Last edited:
Pokahontas, I'm always amazed at how humble you are. You have one of the most beautiful natural head of hair that I have ever seen :love3:, yet you continuously compliment and help others. You're my LHCF idol! :worship2:
Thanks so much! (((((HUGS!)))))

That is the sweetest complement. I really needed that today!

JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS MISSED IT!:lachen:

That's my friend Brittney!! I think she is going natural but that's not her hair- I'll ask her the details and be back later with the particulars

ljbee do you go to USC?? I remember you saying you were from SC once...

Small world indeed. She has a really nice shape.

This is what the hair looks like:

MissNatural

http://www.halleyscurls.com/store/page43.html

mysideview-vi.jpg

http://public.fotki.com/alotofstrands/halleys-curl-natural/my-side-view.html#media

I want this wig! Does anybody know of a cheap knockoff :look:

I see that it's not hers, but it's beautiful and so is she.:yep:

I want to say something, but I'ma keep it to myself.:lol: Let's just say if more black women's weaves looked like that instead of
Kelly_Rowland.jpg
...:look:

^ Tell me about it. The fact that you have to question shows it's a good install. :yep:

Cause some of the girls I see around...lawd, looks like when the weave is good ready, it would just walk right on right off her head. :lachen::lachen:

I am of the sentiment that people can wear their hair how they want :lol: that weave looks okay. If it wasn't kelly rowland I would not assume it was fake.

I am of the same sentiment.:yep: I'm also of the sentiment that I can have an opinion on it.:lol: I see weaves like Kelly's every day on regular women and they always look a fake, shiny, obvious mess. But it's clearly the look they're going for, so oh well.

I'm just saying...EYE think the textured weave looks better on black women than the Ming Lee weave.:yep:

That is definitely some form of extensions, its cute though, and that is definitely NOT a 4b texture lol the coils on a 4b are not evident to the naked eye and do not "hang" in that fashion. That Halley's Curls Hair seems like a pretty good match....its really cute.

Love the girls style and she is gorgeous:yep:

could be, though I would not be surprised if it was a half wig. Its more than likely to be. The front doesn't look real. I could be wrong though.

It doesn't look real or realistic or 4b to me. *shrug*

This reminds me of another thread where folks were trying to hair-type a weave. It's difficult to tell because the ish was made in a factory in China or India or somewhere, lol...

Last edited:
It looks like a half wig to me. The ends look ratty which makes me think she could have brushed the curls out to make it look like that.

ETA: Does this girl know you're posting her pictures? Did you get permission?

I am of the same sentiment.:yep: I'm also of the sentiment that I can have an opinion on it.:lol: I see weaves like Kelly's every day on regular women and they always look a fake, shiny, obvious mess.
But it's clearly the look they're going for, so oh well.

I'm just saying...EYE think the textured weave looks better on black women than the Ming Lee weave.:yep:

Yep, I agree! :yep:

I don't like the SUPER shiny weaves either....nor the ones that look dull and dry as a desert either. :nono: Some look so matted up, that you can tell that the hair is not human hair, and it would be better if the person just wore their own natural hair instead of a fake-hair weave. :look:

The 3rd and 4th pictures did it for me. The curls were too uniformed and were elongated like how you only see on a wig.

However i'm not taking anything away from her and the fact that there is a thread questioning it means she done a reasonable job of making it look real/natural.

Don't forget most of us ladies here on LHCF have somewhat of a trained eye and can spot a falsie 10,000 steps away.

Glamazon you are right - i wonder if she is aware her pics are on here under scrutiny?

Back