Divine Inspiration....GET IN HERE

Aidenberry03

Hey Lady,

I tried this Giovanni Direct Leave In....and I HATE IT. Did I do something wrong??? I washed, conditioned, and applied the leave in. Tangle city. I normally detangle under the shower, but I wanted to put it to the test. Now I am sad. You want it.:ohwell:

Last edited:
Awwww man...see, why did I have to get called into the principal's office? :sad:

Let's see...you may want to try detangling first. I've noticed that it doesn't work as a detangler for everybody. Some ladies apply it before detangling, some after.

Let me ask you this: how does your hair feel dry? That's the true indication of whether it's for you. You can change the application of it need be.

I don't use it on tangled hair...My hair is usually 60-70% detangled from finger detangling while I rinse my DC. Then I apply the leave-in and began detangling with the comb.

Also, what products did you use before it?

Give it one more try.

You got called in because I am "stalking you". I think I am your short haired hair twin. Our hair is just alike "before and after you texturized it". Soo I was in Wild Oats, saw this and thought of you. Okay I will try it again, my hair is still wet, so I will report back tomorrow. I have pics, just to lazy to post them.

Oh well back to doing homework:lol:

thank you sweetie

Last edited:
It didn't work for me either. :lol: But I'm going to give it another try. Maybe it's one of those things I can use only about 1-4 weeks post relaxer.

My hair laughs at that stuff too. :ohwell:
:lachen: @ gettin' called into the principal's office.
It's more like "Hey DI
brutale_004.gif
!" :lachen:
Sorry.:look: I'm just glad I'm not the only one. :D

Last edited:
loreal99 said:
You got called in because I am "stalking you". I think I am your short haired hair twin. Our hair is just alike "before and after you texturized it". Soo I was in Wild Oats, saw this and thought of you. Okay I will try it again, my hair is still wet, so I will report back tomorrow. I have pics, just to lazy to post them.

Oh well back to doing homework:lol:

thank you sweetie

Let me know how it feels tomorrow. :look:

Sareca said:
My hair laughs at that stuff too.
@ gettin' called into the principal's office.
It's more like "Hey DI !"
Sorry. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

I'm going to stand with my nose in the corner.

loreal99 said:
No need to go to the corner:grin: . I will let you know. Plus just for the record, this texturizing thing is pretty darn cool.

Co-signing. I :love: my texlax'd hair.

loreal99 said:
You know, I am getting the urge to chop of the bone strait ends, but then I come back to my sense. :D

I feel you on this. I have an inch or two of relaxed ends to trim. I should be done with that by the end of the year, and I can't wait! :yay:

Back