I destroyed my hair last night!!!

I agree with Sareca about it most likely protien over load.. and also with HoneyDew .. when i tried 619 and Lacio together my hair didnt like it... Just use moisture only conditioners till ur hair is balanced again

OMG!!! That would have made too much sense for me to get back in the shower and start over!!! :look: I've used oil in conditioners before but usually its EVOO or Jojoba. The Fermodyl was what I don't normally use...The kicker is my hair feels okay now. I applied some ORS olive oil (in jar) wrapped it and went to bed. I had a few broken pieces in the sink this morning when I combed it.

I don't think it was the Fermodyl at all, either. I really do not like Giovanni Leave-In Direct and I know that I'm one of only few who doesn't like it, but when I used it, that made my hair really. Looking at what you used, it doesn't look appear as though you used anything questionable except for that Giovanni-Lacio Lacio mix. I dislike Lacio as well. Makes my hair hard. Your hair is still so very beautiful, regardless. :yep:

I just wanted to say THANKS ladies!! Yall saved my hair. I just did some damage control and me and my hair are friends again :kiss:

I clarified first, then washed with PC poo. I applied MMP as my dc and sat under the dryer for 20 minutes. When I rinsed, I could already tell a huge difference. I then used the PC conditioner while I finished my shower. Rinsed, applied my leave in and detangled. I always shed, but this wash was the first time I shed HALF the amount of hair as normal for me. I feel much better already :yep:

Yup, isn't LHCF a God send? I'm so happy you took immediate action instead of waiting. You stopped the disaster in its tracks...Good going!!

Last edited:
Back