Deep Conditioners: Have you found the "one"?

drappedup

Hey girls (and guys!),

I'm just wondering......as far as DC's are concerned, have you found the "one"? That one deep conditioner that you think is so brilliant on your hair, that's absolutely deliciousness on your strands it's ridic! How many did you sample before discovering your DC gem?

Me, I've found my one true conditioner :heart2: , but have yet to find my "prince" DC out of the pond of "frog" DCs. :look: :look:

lol, excuse the silly! I can't help it. ;P But really, I've tried about 4 different ones at this point, and the only 1 I'd say worked well enough to justify a second purchase was Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. Even then, I could tell it was just a fling and not a serious commitment between the two of us. :perplexed Is this common among you ladies (and gents)? Did you have to search far and wide for your one true DC?

Last edited:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter, mango + cholesterol is it for me. I've been using it for about a year. I would like to try Nexxus HUmectress though but it cant be a staple because i pay $72 for it compared to $20. for the Lustrasilk. They both have ceramides so its on!

I've found it but I get bored, I like to try new things. I need to have at least three products on rotation. Also think the hair gets used to a product after a while it can lose it's effectiveness.

Well that's what I'm telling myself and I'm sticking with it!
:look:

I found my true love but cant stop cheating :look:
I love ORS replenishing condish but I also flirt with Elasta QP DPR and Nexxus Humectin.

I would also love to try the NTM mask, Scala, AO, Kenra, Lustrasilk, Kpak etc... but will always go back to my one and only sweetheart, ORS

I'd tried about 5 before I used my now beloved Kenra Moisturizing Condish and followed it with Roux PC. My hair was like :pulpdance: for an entire week! I'm not trying anything else.

I love GVP Cond Balm but I want to try Kenra and the new DPR. I'll wait till Ulta or Trade Secret puts Kenra on sale though.

Yes my true love is AO HSR...it took a while for it to woo me, but one day I realized that my hair is so much better when I use this. I still cheat with a few others, like Kenra MC, It's a 10, and Joico Moisture recovery balm are always in rotation...but I keep coming back to my beloved Aubrey's!

Not yet, but I only got on the road to healthy hair about three months ago.

I love Vo5 and Suave for co-washing, but have yet to find a DC that has really wowed me.

I'm thinking of trying Elasta QP, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Mane and Tail and BioInfusions Hydrating conditioning Balm.

Ah, the PJ-ism! It appears that I shall never escape it! :ohwell:

Been searching for the last 10 years....Finally found it. Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.

Tried 10s of others.

The best I've used so far is Queen Helene's Cholesterol (the plain old yellow one).

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this. This is the closest I've come. And it's good...but for the life of me, I cannot understand why my hair likes it when this is the list of ingrediants:

INGREDIENTS: Water Aqua , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Mineral Oil , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Cholesterol , Lanolin , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Disodiium EDTA , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI No. 19140 , FD&C Yellow No. 6 CI No. 15985 , FD&C Red No. 40 CI No. 16035 , D&C Red No. 33 CI No. 17200

I've noticed my hair prefers natural products in other areas. So why then, is this working for me in terms of DC?

dpr-11_large.jpg

This stuff here is the truth
even without heat, AMAZING

this isn't going to stop me trying other ones:grin:
*PJ post*:look:

NO. 1 - Hairveda’s SitriNillah Masque-Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
Followed by Shecentit.com’s Banana Brulee

I have a sample of Christinegant.etsy.com’s Babassu Cream Deep Conditioner and will be receiving Hairveda’s Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner in two or three days.

Don’t know if this will change once I try these 2, but I’ve been using Sitrinillah and Banana Brulee for a year and just love, love, love them.

I wanted to try Jasminesbathandbeauty.com’s Xtreme conditioner but it sold out before I could order it during her 20% off sale a couple of weeks ago.

ive tried most of the conditioners in here except the ones i cant get in the uk. I think im gonna try elasta qp dpr11

I love ORS in a bottle..It is absolutely one of the best things Ive put in my hair. I also have a thing for Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment and Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask..As long as they continue to make these items, Im straight. No straying off into PJ-Land for me..

I just started using the Joico K-pak reconstructor and intense hydrator and they both have brought my hair back to life

I've tried DOZENS of conditioners. I do like Elasta QP Fortifying Conditioner, Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner, and AO Island Naturals Conditioner. I think Yes to Carrots Conditioner will be next on my list.

My faves are(can't pick one since I love them all equally):
ORS Replenishing conditioner
Mizani Moisturefuse
Abba Color Protect
Joico Moisture Recovery

I have a few good ones that I like, but I always have at least 3 different ones at home.

I will never be without Motions Moisture Plus though, it's so darn cheap and really effective, my hair loves it.

Back