Deep Conditioners: Have you found the "one"?

I'm actually settling down to start doing videos again but I've found that there is no "one" fix all DC that works as great as a system of products. So now, my thing is "have I found the product line that works for me?"

I did a blog post on it but I cannot stress enough how well using the entire system works for my hair. I used to hate Nexxus and now I cannot live without my emergencee and humectress.
http://www.thehairsmystory.com/2008/08/stick-with-system.html

Okay, I admit: I'm Fickle....My Love Changes like The Weather! And I love Several all at the same time.:love2:

Right now my affections are for::cloud9:

Joico Moisture Recovery, Hairveda Sitrinillah, Alter Ego Garlic, SSI Banana Brulee.:lovedrool:

I am about to introduce Jessicurl WDT into my current rotation (next wash day) and I know I will fall in love with that one too.:love3:

Yes... I'm a Playa':sekret:

Next week, It'll be someone else........:laugh:

Updated Love Affair:look:

Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs
Komaza Hair Care Intensive Moisture
Komaza Hair Care Olive Treatment
Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Curl Junkie Moisture Rehab
Afroveda Ashlii Amala
Bee Mine BEE U TI FUL
My Honey Child

And I know I'm missing some.:blush:

*Bolded....yes...I still Love These:lick:

Yes I've found good protein deep conditioners.. but I've yet to find a good MOISTURIZING conditioner :nono: I've given up on that search and stuck with depending on good leave-ins :yep:

My favourite PROTEIN DC is ORS Mayonnaise! Or myown home mix of mayonnaise/avacado/olive oil

Shescentit Banana Brulee! I'm not fond of the banana scent (thank god it's changing, but I love what it does for my hair.

...a runner up is HV Sitrinillah

I tried AO HSR (smells divine, no slip)
AV Ashli Amala, Lustrasilk Mango Shea Butter, Shescentit Fortifying Masque, Darcy's Deep Moisturizing Mask, Oyin Honey Hemp, KBB Complete hair conditioner, Jessicurl WDT

But I still want to try Bee Mine Bee-u-tiful and Christine Gant Babassu DC :grin:

Back