Spinoff: Dealing With Geminis

I am a Gemini and my husband is a Gemini. :spinning:

We've been together for 13 years. And sometimes its almost like we're brothers and sisters. But we make it work because we both stimulate each other intellectually. He is one of the most intelligent men I have ever met, not juz because he's my husband either.

On the flip side my first love was a Gemini and he broke my heart so bad I thought I'd never be right again. And he was fine as hell too.:lick:

I'll be truthful with you:

POSTIVES: We're usually open-minded, intelligent, love to have fun, need communication, curious

NEGATIVES: Some of us gemini's are not the most faithful. But its not to be a "player" most likely its either to cure boredom or we're not getting enough of something from our lover.

We do get bored. We need something to do. Our interests are always changing. So you have to be patient and willing to keep up.

If you can have an intelligent, stimulating conversation on just about everything, then your sure to hook us. Even in bed, say something nasty :look:that will get us going mentally while we're being pleased physically and you got us.:yep:

One of my best relationships was with a Gemini.He was the life of the party, liked trying new things, spontaneous.

I'm a gemini, and I'd dated a gemini before.

The connection between Geminis is like WHOA. It's so crazy intense. Some of my most intense (and short-lived) romantic run-ins have been with fellow Geminis. It's like instant connection on a different level. They never work out though. :lachen: That kind of intensity can be hard to sustain long-term. Not to mention the fact that we were so much alike that it made it easy to be around each other but difficult cause it was like dealing with your twin so you could totally read each other--which wasn't always good! :sekret:

Anywho, first and foremost I want to end up with a good man, but I do kinda hope it's a fellow Gemini. We're the best!! :grin:

The connection was crazy and exciting. It was like running into someone you'd known all your life, but had never met before. My experience was "intense and short-lived" as well. I don't want to experience that again -- it was too unstable.

Last edited:
I am a Libra. I dated a Gemini this summer. He was fun. Great personality. Great conversationalist.

Everytime I saw though, he looked completely different to me. It was so strange. I guess it's that twin thing.
Funny...I've heard that before.
I'm a gemini, and I'd dated a gemini before.
The connection is crazy. It was like running into someone you'd known all your life, but had never met before. My experience was "intense and short-lived" as well. I don't want to experience that again -- it was too unstable.
Sooooooo true!!!!! I however, would LOVE to experience that again...when I'm older and more settled. I want something like that to last a lifetime.

Don't cling, have your own interests but be prepared to share if asked for a join in. Understand the Gemini's need for alone time..does not mean anything untoward is going on....we enjoy our own company. We can be secretive..just because. Please be prepared to be stood up once in a while..our interests change quickly..we want to go then decide last minute we don't want to go. We buy lots of 'toys' for a current interest then the toy may collect dust as we move on to a new 'passion'. Please be honest, loyal, be prepared for chatter beyond belief about everything! Read a lot to keep up your end of the conversations about all manner of subjects; Geminis adore intelligence.:bookworm2:

Hmmm...I am a Gemini...this is what I wish guys would understand about ME and MY Gemini ways (obviously, we're not all the same)...maybe you can apply some of this to a Gemini man also...maybe not...

1. I NEED my space. Without it, I feel like I'm being suffocated, I can't breathe, I start to resent you, and I will act out to push you away.

2. I NEED to have fun. I'm in it as long as it's fun. When the relationship starts to feel like work...I start to trip...and pull out...and I might just have to move on..
.:look:

3. I NEED change. Which really can be problematic. The relationship needs to be fresh and exciting to help me deal with my need for change. If not, I will probably look towards the next new, exciting challenge and experience. :look:

4. I NEED you to understand I *might* have mood swings every now and then. I may seem like two or three or four different people in one body. Please learn to adapt. :look:

5. I NEED you to accept me as I am. Don't try to change me. It won't work. I am a free spirit, I'm independent, and you will fail if you try to change that about me. Keep in mind that's probably one of the things that you found attractive about me in the first place...why try to change it? :look:

Geminis can be the nicest, sweetest, most sensitive people you will ever meet. Crossing us though...will bring out that other side...that crazy twin. And it can get ugly. We are also FUN, so enjoy the ride! Don't be so serious! Laugh, have fun, go with the flow! Expect the unexpected from us! Gemini love can be FIYAH
!

Wow, you almost described me. The last statement is so true. I would do anything for the people I care about but if you cross me it's over, family or not.

I'm a Gemini. :)

I need my space.

A man has to be the intellectual type that is always learning and teaches me new things. Good conversation is a must.

And vanilla sex is for the birds, man.

I've never dated a Gemini, so I have no advice to give in that regard. Sorry.

You're a gemini too! I so agree, I love smart men, which is the reason I mostly dated nerds.

Hmmm...I am a Gemini...this is what I wish guys would understand about ME and MY Gemini ways (obviously, we're not all the same)...maybe you can apply some of this to a Gemini man also...maybe not...

1. I NEED my space. Without it, I feel like I'm being suffocated, I can't breathe, I start to resent you, and I will act out to push you away.

2. I NEED to have fun. I'm in it as long as it's fun. When the relationship starts to feel like work...I start to trip...and pull out...and I might just have to move on...:look:

3. I NEED change. Which really can be problematic. The relationship needs to be fresh and exciting to help me deal with my need for change. If not, I will probably look towards the next new, exciting challenge and experience. :look:

4. I NEED you to understand I *might* have mood swings every now and then. I may seem like two or three or four different people in one body. Please learn to adapt. :look:

5. I NEED you to accept me as I am. Don't try to change me. It won't work. I am a free spirit, I'm independent, and you will fail if you try to change that about me. Keep in mind that's probably one of the things that you found attractive about me in the first place...why try to change it? :look:

Geminis can be the nicest, sweetest, most sensitive people you will ever meet. Crossing us though...will bring out that other side...that crazy twin. And it can get ugly. We are also FUN, so enjoy the ride! Don't be so serious! Laugh, have fun, go with the flow! Expect the unexpected from us! Gemini love can be FIYAH!

omg this is completely
me and my brother we are both Geminis and we rock

:grin:
seriously this is me to a T get out my head

I just started dating a Gemini and he is on the cusp of Cancer too. Most of these traits describe him well but he is caring and loving as well.

Another Gemini here..

I fit the enclosed characteristics to a "T"

No one seems to understand me other than a fellow Gemini...

2. I NEED to have fun. I'm in it as long as it's fun. When the relationship starts to feel like work...I start to trip...and pull out...and I might just have to move on...:look:

Geminis can be the nicest, sweetest, most sensitive people you will ever meet. Crossing us though...will bring out that other side...that crazy twin. And it can get ugly. We are also FUN, so enjoy the ride! Don't be so serious! Laugh, have fun, go with the flow! Expect the unexpected from us! Gemini love can be FIYAH!

:clap:You hit it right on the head with this one. Alot of people just don't understand us Gems.

Supposedly Aquarius & Gemini is a really good match.
Chile, I don't see how. LOL.
This ninja changes his mind every 5 seconds.
I'm a pretty consistent decision maker...most of the time...LOL.
But he just flits from one thing to the next.
IDK. Everyone else seems to dislike him because they don't get it.
But I kind of understand his ways so I just try to flow with it.
However, that creates conflict because when things don't go to my plan I get pissed.
& his plans change (in his mind) at the speed of light.
Y'all help me, please. LOL.

I love this thread. My baby is a gemini, it's funny that everything being said here is so true. :lachen:

The Gemini that was seeing this summer and I got back together at our office christmas party. He is driving me a bit bonkers with his crazy gemini ways. I just don't know how to handle him.:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed
:perplexed

Even though, I find myself slightly amused and little turned on by his behavior.:look:

He's so charming!:rolleyes::wallbash::grin: I can't get enough of him.:drunk:

I keep telling myself to relax and enjoy the ride. There are some great tips in this thread.:grin:

Last edited:
I haven't read any of the new post. I am just coming to say Geminis have 2 personality's.. Maybe this is more of a reminder for me...

Carry On

Were we seperated at birth? That is ALL me! Took the words right out my mouth.

Back