DCs: Proclaim vs Pantene

Which DC is better?

• Proclaim Cholesterol

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pantene R&N Breakage Defence Mask

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Hi, the recently bought DCs I own at the moment are Proclaim Cholesterol and Pantene Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defence Mask. I am new to both of them, and I haven't tried the Pantene one yet, but I've tried the Proclaim one a couple of times and I think it's OK. I'm just wondering other people's opinions on these. Which is better, and for what reason? Thank you.

I really R&N Breakage Defense Mask. I can't find it anymore, but if you've got it in your area, I'd definitely recommend it. I've never tried proclaim but I don't really like cholesterol type dcs.

I really R&N Breakage Defense Mask. I can't find it anymore, but if you've got it in your area, I'd definitely recommend it. I've never tried proclaim but I don't really like cholesterol type dcs.
Oh yeah, like I said, I've already bought it, and I plan on getting round to using it soon :yep:

Ah, looks like Pantene R&N is winning, with Proclaim at nil points :ohwell:. I did use the Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence Intensive Mask last year for a while, and I think that was pretty good. OK, I'm definitely trying Pantene R&N next DC then.

Thanks for the replies and votes so far ladies. Any more though? :look:

I love the pantene mask as it provides extreme slip!

Cholesterol DC's have never really done much for me

Hey CherryCherryBoom, I tried the Pantene and it was good but I switched to Silk Elements which is even better. However, they've discontinued both (Silk Elements discontinued in the UK only :cry3:)

Hey CherryCherryBoom, I tried the Pantene and it was good but I switched to Silk Elements which is even better. However, they've discontinued both (Silk Elements discontinued in the UK only :cry3:)

OK, thanks. You know, I had heard some rave reviews about the Silk Elements deep conditioner, and I was looking for it everywhere, in Sally's, and in all the black hair shops in Catford, but to no avail, none of them had any Silk Elements products at all :sad:. I found that a little strange, since they had pretty much everything else, but oh well :ohwell:. Will just have to stick to alternatives for now :yep:

OK, thanks. You know, I had heard some rave reviews about the Silk Elements deep conditioner, and I was looking for it everywhere, in Sally's, and in all the black hair shops in Catford, but to no avail, none of them had any Silk Elements products at all :sad:. I found that a little strange, since they had pretty much everything else, but oh well :ohwell:. Will just have to stick to alternatives for now :yep:

Well, they used to sell them in Sally's but I think they've finally finished them. Well, I'm switching to a new DC and I have a spare jar of unopened Silk Elements (if you want to try it). Just PM if you're interested. If you like it, I'm guessing you can get someone from America to send it to the UK for you.

Well, they used to sell them in Sally's but I think they've finally finished them. Well, I'm switching to a new DC and I have a spare jar of unopened Silk Elements (if you want to try it). Just PM if you're interested. If you like it, I'm guessing you can get someone from America to send it to the UK for you.

Hey, thanks for the offer, but don't worry about it, I'm fine with what I've currently got :)

Back