Dating a Libra Man

DayStar

Hey Ladies with experience with Libra men what is your outlook on these guys? The guy im enchanted with is a libra, very smart, worldly but i still cant figure him out, he says i never will...he sometimes has days where he is so preoccupied with work that im left to wonder how he really feels then he comes back to reality:lachen:....i really like him and we get along really well, actually im going to see him this weekend coming up :lick:, just want to know what any of you ladies already know about these fly men.

Oh by the way im a taurus, if it matters.

Hey Ladies with experience with Libra men what is your outlook on these guys? The guy im enchanted with is a libra, very smart, worldly but i still cant figure him out, he says i never will...he sometimes has days where he is so preoccupied with work that im left to wonder how he really feels then he comes back to reality:lachen:....i really like him and we get along really well, actually im going to see him this weekend coming up :lick:, just want to know what any of you ladies already know about these fly men.

I'd advocate keeping your eyes open and getting to know him as an individual instead of having certain expectations based on his astrological sign. The last thing you want is for your pre-conceived notions to color your interpretations of this person and interfere with your getting to know him better. Best of luck!

Libras and tauruses get along very well, almost like 2 sides of the same coin. I'm a libra and 2 of my best friends are tauruses. I've liked/dated 3 libra men. what they all had in common: Really good looking, very popular with women (and people in general), very charming, cares about how they look, really laid back, takes a lot to get them mad but once they get mad they stay mad. Loves to be right, hates apologizing, hates being told what to do and does everything to avoid arguments. love to give advice so ask.

It didnt work out with these men cause i'm the exact same way. i mean, who's gonna apologize when neither party want to admit they're wrong? All men are different and some of them have none of these characteristics. Get to him as a person and take it from there.

Libras and tauruses get along very well, almost like 2 sides of the same coin. I'm a libra and 2 of my best friends are tauruses. I've liked/dated 3 libra men. what they all had in common: Really good looking, very popular with women (and people in general), very charming, cares about how they look, really laid back, takes a lot to get them mad but once they get mad they stay mad. Loves to be right, hates apologizing, hates being told what to do and does everything to avoid arguments. love to give advice so ask.

It didnt work out with these men cause i'm the exact same way. i mean, who's gonna apologize when neither party want to admit they're wrong? All men are different and some of them have none of these characteristics. Get to him as a person and take it from there.

My brother and an old friend from high school are the two libra guys I can think of right now. I've never dated a libra personally. But the bolded part above described them two to a capital T.

I'm a Taurus dating a Libra. He has a very busy schedule (he's a Dad, he volunteers, his kids' activities, then of course, work). However, I keep myself busy too and I have my own separate life and a separate group of friends, so I don't have time to really dwell on "he hasn't called", "why didn't he respond to my email within 5 seconds?"

I don't think it is the fact that he is a Libra, I think there are lots of men who get wrapped up in work or a project (and men cannot multitask-women can). I kind of live by the philosophy, "I'm busy, but if you really want me, you better catch me when you can" and it's been working quite well. Keep yourself busy and make him make the effort to spend time with you. If he wants to spend time with you, believe me, he will do it-even if it means cancelling on his friends, or changing around meetings, etc. If he starts cancelling dates or not calling, then that is when you should be concerned.

My brother and an old friend from high school are the two libra guys I can think of right now. I've never dated a libra personally. But the bolded part above described them two to a capital T.

That describes my BF. They also like to be "helpful" and fix things or come to your rescue.

The bolded is on the money. Also, not only do they care about how THEY look, they are almost obsessed with beauty and need their partner to b ethe envy of all. They usually are very stylish and also expect the same in their partner. They also love giving advice so much that they will give it even when you don't want it. They can be mentally intense. Get lots of rest.:lachen:

I agree with not being too concerned with his astrological sign..judge him by actions. I avoid knowing a man's sign because it will color my opinion of him. I still have to say I've found Libra men like having more than one woman/household--the scale thing.

thanks to those who answered my question....this libra man is a ride that im really enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lick: :lachen: :grin:

wow you are the reverse of me and SO... i'm a Libra and he's a Taurus. :grin:

no, you will never figure out a Libra, we're too freaking confused about ourselves! :lachen: but i do think that the Taurus/Libra combo is a good one if done right. both signs have the right things in common to get along with each other, and your oppositions usually compliment each other - for example, Libras are classically wishy-washy, whereas Taureans are very decisive. :yep:

the major downfall of this relationship is STUBBORNNESS!!! i'm not trying to be mean but Taureans really are bull-headed when they wanna be! :lol: and Libras are usually diplomatic and try not to cause conflict, but we can be extremely stubborn too. the majority of the arguments SO and i have are because we're both being stubborn jerks at the same time. it's not a relationship-breaker as long as the issue at hand isn't something that can't be resolved.

*oh yeah, Libras are air signs. think of us as blowing along thru life on a breeze. we are the sign of relationships but we don't like being tied down or clinged to. God knows i don't. :nono: we're down for the romance and cuddling and spending time together, but we need our own space too. i don't know how a Taurus woman is in this regard, but i know my SO loves it because men usually need their own space too. so we have our together time and our alone time. it makes us appreciate being together more when we're not all up under each other all the time. ;)

Last edited:
wow you are the reverse of me and SO... i'm a Libra and he's a Taurus. :grin:

no, you will never figure out a Libra, we're too freaking confused about ourselves! :lachen: but i do think that the Taurus/Libra combo is a good one if done right. both signs have the right things in common to get along with each other, and your oppositions usually compliment each other - for example, Libras are classically wishy-washy, whereas Taureans are very decisive. :yep:

the major downfall of this relationship is STUBBORNNESS!!! i'm not trying to be mean but Taureans really are bull-headed when they wanna be! :lol: and Libras are usually diplomatic and try not to cause conflict, but we can be extremely stubborn too. the majority of the arguments SO and i have are because we're both being stubborn jerks at the same time. it's not a relationship-breaker as long as the issue at hand isn't something that can't be resolved.

*oh yeah, Libras are air signs. think of us as blowing along thru life on a breeze. we are the sign of relationships but we don't like being tied down or clinged to. God knows i don't. :nono: we're down for the romance and cuddling and spending time together, but we need our own space too. i don't know how a Taurus woman is in this regard, but i know my SO loves it because men usually need their own space too. so we have our together time and our alone time. it makes us appreciate being together more when we're not all up under each other all the time. ;)

thanks for this break down....

they say im MOST COMPATIBLE with cancers and virgos, but honestly although i hear the connection between a libra/taurus is life or death..and shouild be proceeded with caution..to moi it is the best match i have had so far. :)

The bolded is on the money. Also, not only do they care about how THEY look, they are almost obsessed with beauty and need their partner to be the envy of all. They usually are very stylish and also expect the same in their partner. They also love giving advice so much that they will give it even when you don't want it. They can be mentally intense. Get lots of rest.:lachen:

I'm a Libra and I can't deal with Libran men. I almost married one who was trying to morph me into a 'Claire Huxtable', with the perferct hair, perfect career and the near-perfect children.:drowning: No thanks. I'd rather just be me.

And yeah, he exfoliated every week.:barf:

The bolded is on the money. Also, not only do they care about how THEY look, they are almost obsessed with beauty and need their partner to b ethe envy of all. They usually are very stylish and also expect the same in their partner. They also love giving advice so much that they will give it even when you don't want it. They can be mentally intense. Get lots of rest.:lachen:

This is not my man at all (thank god). This does fit one of my favorite cousins and he's a Libra but he acts totally different than my man. If my bf acted like my cousin no way would I be with him now.

I'm a Libra and I can't deal with Libran men. I almost married one who was trying to morph me into a 'Claire Huxtable', with the perferct hair, perfect career and the near-perfect children.:drowning: No thanks. I'd rather just be me.

I'm libra too. I've heard Libra/Libra matches are not that great, we would just sit around telling each other to make the decision, lol. I have also heard that the Taurus/Libra connection is good.

You all's Libra men sound like me with a penis.

I'm a Libra. I never dated a Libra man but I do remember hearing that they can be flirtatious at times, of course that wont apply to every libra man.

And yes, we can be very indecisive..

My SO of 2 years is a libra (I am a gemini) and you described him to a T. And yes he is very very laid back (sometimes it annoys me) because I can't read him.

I'm libra too. I've heard Libra/Libra matches are not that great, we would just sit around telling each other to make the decision, lol. I have also heard that the Taurus/Libra connection is good.

You all's Libra men sound like me with a penis.

I was gonna say the same thing! :yep:
I'm a Libra as well.

yeah, some of my best male friends are Libras. but a relationship? uh-uh! :lachen:

@ the bolded - my man is a Taurus and he gets manis and pedis with me... :look:

The best description I read on a libra/taurus combo was on Yahoo. The first line read "Two halves of a whole".

In a sense I've discovered this later in my relationship with my ex. He was a Taurus and I am a Libra. To be honest, we had a lot in common, we even had the same opinions about life, people and the world. The problem came with how we dealt with life, problems and the world. He thought I didn't "rock the boat" enough and I thought he was too "agressive" at times. You know librans love harmony. But despite it all we loved each other and were very loyal to each other.

At the end we parted after 10 yrs because of each others' behavior. idk

If someone told me they were interested in dating a Libra i would tell them to turn around and run fast :look:

Plus you re a Taurus :nono:

BTW its my opinion I dont want people to get mad.

If you are using astrolog to have clues on compatibility; you need more than just sun signs.

Libras... not for me :look:

Yes girl. Leo men suck! And Libras are supposed to be most compatible with them behind Aquarius. :ohwell: I think not!

YOU TOO???

I swear they aint ish!

I'm a Libra and I've dated four leo's. I always fall hard for them and they do me dirty.

The last guy I dated was a leo, I was falling for him HARD and thought he was feeling me too but what a jerk:nono:

I dated another that I swore if I ever saw him in the streets I was gonna throw something at him. And I'm not the violent type.

Okay vent over:look:

Last edited:
YOU TOO???

I swear they aint ish!

I'm a Libra and I've dated four leo's. I always fall hard for them and they do me dirty.

The last guy I dated was a leo, I was falling for him HARD and thought he was feeling me too but what a jerk:nono:

I dated another that I swore if I ever saw him in the streets I was gonna throw something at him. And I'm not the violent type.

Okay vent over:look:

Last one did me so dirty, I said I'd spit on him if I saw him. And I think that is the utmost disrespect ever. Like I would never ever do that to ANYONE no matter how bad things got.

When I hear a birthday between late Sept & early Aug, I run. Fast. :nono:

Last one did me so dirty, I said I'd spit on him if I saw him. And I think that is the utmost disrespect ever. Like I would never ever do that to ANYONE no matter how bad things got.

When I hear a birthday between late Sept & early Aug, I run. Fast. :nono:

Girl, I'ma be running too from now on too.:ohwell:

Libra men are good in bed. :look:

I'm a Libra too. And the Libra-Libra combo is sorta like dating yourself. We got along wonderfully, we kept each other laughing and entertained, I loved him to death, but neither one of us could make a decision about our relationship to save our lives, so we eventually parted ways. I still miss the sex though. :lick: :look:

I've never dated a Taurus before... Hmmm.... interesting.

TAURUS ARE GREAT!!!

goto www.astro.com

theres more signs in their chart that means more

focus on venus (what they truly want and are attracted to in a woman)

and the MOON (their inner feelings)

my man is a gemini and had venus in CANCER a complete opposite

he is very caring and can be possessive

Back