DATING A GEMINI

Dated a Gemini briefly, he was/is so sexy to me, but umh he's definitely serial dater, I knew it wasn't going to work between me and him.
He believe the world evolve around him, he always has to be the center of attention, he would flirt in your face and when you call him on it, he make it seem like you are tripping for no reason. He played lots of mind games I mean lots of games, I'd be like what the hell :nono:. When I was nice to him he'd be an ass but when I cursed him out he be ok for a while :ohwell:.

Dated a Gemini briefly, he was/is so sexy to me, but umh he's definitely serial dater, I knew it wasn't going to work between me and him.
He believe the world evolve around him, he always has to be the center of attention, he would flirt in your face and when you call him on it, he make it seem like you are tripping for no reason. He played lots of mind games I mean lots of games, I'd be like what the hell :nono:. When I was nice to him he'd be an ass but when I cursed him out he be ok for a while :ohwell:.
OMG! This describes my Gemini ex to a T! WOW!

The love of my life Andre 3000 is a gemini lol. I see/hear some of the split personalities in him sometimes through his music and videos.

He believe the world evolve around him, he always has to be the center of attention, he would flirt in your face and when you call him on it, he make it seem like you are tripping for no reason. He played lots of mind games I mean lots of games, I'd be like what the hell :nono:. When I was nice to him he'd be an *** but when I cursed him out he be ok for a while :ohwell:.

Was his name Brad by any chance!!? He sounds like my Gemini ex. He only repsonded to me well when i cussed him out. Never understood that. I mean I know men appreciate and like my craziness for whatever reason, but he was the only one that recieved getting cussed out well.:ohwell::perplexed

My SO's not that bad for a gemini. He's very social as i've read and loves to be mingling. He's got more friends then i can count. Yet SOMEONE he's a one woman man. He's very upbeat. Doesn't change his mind about things much....but ...he can NEVER decide whether he wants this or that. He doesn't get bored with routines which i find strange. Everything with him is definately in 2. He can't have one of anything which explains why he can never make a decision when it comes "which restaurant u wanna go to?" "which movie you wanna see?"

yesterday he bought me flowers for our 10 month anniversary. I opened the door and he's standing there with 2 bouquets. I asked "why did you get 2?!" He says " i couldn't decide if you'd like the red or the pink better so i got them both".:rolleyes::spinning:

He does have a love for 2 things. Me and music.

He definately doesnt forget dates.

We balance out though. He's all play no work and i'm all work no play. Being together has made me relax more & just have a good time and has made him much more responsible.

I HEART my gemini!!

Wow...I am a Gemini and whenever I tell guys this, they always say "Are you?? :ohwell:" LOL. I most def. have the split personalities though (I am a walking contradiction, lol) and fit a lot of the descriptions listed in this thread, including mood swings. :look: It's interesting to see an outsider's take on the Gemini personality.

I have had the most intense relationships with other Geminis...but they are always short lived. I know how other Geminis are and we are just too much alike to work. I also haven't had the best experiences with Leos. But that's just me.

Anywho, me personally, I am a free spirit and I like to have fun but when I get bored...I'm out-- I guess that's part of why I'm not really big on commitment. I can be the nicest, sweetest, loving, giving person in the world...until you cross me. Once that happens my mood will flip...and probably forever. I am like an elephant...I never forget. I also wear my emotions on my sleeve, you can always tell my mood simply by looking at my face...and yes, I too am very sensitive. Anywho, all that other stuff aside, I am a fun person that is typically pleasant to be around. :grin:

My fiance is a gemini and I'm a leo. He is so kind and caring and would give his last dime for me. He isn't really mean, but he can have those mood swings like WTF? He is can also be very absent-minded and would leave his head behind if it wasn't attached. He can be annoying too and need a lot of attention. He is a very special man because you have to be very patient to deal with me lol

Geminis - it's not so much that they've got the split personality thing going on as much as it is that who they are in public and who they are in private are VERRRRY different. In public, they're confident, secure, self-sufficient, "you've got to keep up or move out the way" types. In private, they're insecure (in other words, question certain aspects about themselves), sensitive, and crave consistency and reassurance. Great at maintaining deep relationships with a lot of people. Attract people like bees to honey. But at times find the multitude of relationships overwhelming. They need to be consistently reminded that you love them, that you care about them, that you're their for them, that you love certain aspects of their personality and that you believe in them (not in a bad way)...they just need to be reminded of your support.

My first love is a Gemini. :smile:

I'll probably always love and care about him, but have no desire to ever be with him again.

Back