Dating Gemini Men...

I'm a Gemini so when ever I meet/date a Gemini I already know from the start he will be hot and cold, then when his "cold period" which usually means he has disappeared for a moment. is over, he will come running back acting like nothing happen. But they are very outgoing and fun during their "hot period"

I'm a libra and everyone who I have attracted had been Gemini's. My fiance is a Gemini and they are special people yelp VERY "special" people.

...oh, did anyone say manipulative oath-breakers yet? Never met a gem male who kept a promise. Never.

i'm a virgo with a gemini friend. we have awesome communication. i do think i've gotten a taste of the 'hot & cold' nature which is annoying. however as long as he stays moderate in his tendencies we're good. :lol:

Last edited:
Umm, I thought I was dating a Gem. Ninja went from calling 5 times a day to disappearing altogether. The twin came to town I guess. If we reach the "7 Whole Days" mark, he's kicking rocks.

Any Libras dating Geminis?

Been dating one off and on for 6 years ( I moved overseas for a while). He told me when we first met that he had two sides to his personality, so I was on guard. But I can't honestly say that I've ever seen it. I caught him in a lie or two in the beginning. Also as previous posters have said, I noticed him break a few promises--but I checked him good every time. I mean, aren't all men like that? Don't they see how far they can push you and what they can get away with in the beginning?
He has always been charming, caring, generous, and is quick to let it go when I piss him off. When he comes with his big dreams and lofty goals I hold him to them. His are tied to athleticism, and so far he has met them all. We are the BEST of friends now, probably more so than lovers. That dude will always be in my life in some way shape or form.

Back