5/15/08
HairPics015.jpg

8/14/08
aug08-1.jpg

11/5/08
Feb2009HairPics011.jpg

2/18/09
Feb2009HairPics005.jpg

I just wanted to thank my LHCF sisters who gave constant encouragement, suggestions, advice and kind words. I am pleased with my progress and hope to make APL soon!

Staples:

CON Green
CON Nourishing Condish for DC
Roux Porosity Control Condish
Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Treatment
Elasta QP DRP-11
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1
Hawaiian Silky No Base (Lye) Mild Relaxer
Carriers:Coconut Oil/EVOO
E/O's: Rosemary/Peppermint/Tea Tree (added to all poo and condish)

Last edited:
Great job, LD!!! Your hair looks fantastic. I love the shine and health of your hair. It always catches my eye whenever I see one of your posts.

Great progress in less than a year. What is your regi????

Hey CG! Girl, it's been a lil of this, a lil of that...

Relax between 8-10 weeks.

What i do changes according to the seasons...spring and summer I mainly wore phone ponys (UPA clip) and buns (with my hair baggied underneath with saran wrap). Wash and DC 2x a week.

Winter I mainly do rollersets and pin ups, Wash and DC once a week.

I'm still figuring out the protein/moisture balance.

I'm also seeing just one Picture, who can I talk to about this, it's not the first time this has happened?

Great job, LD!!! Your hair looks fantastic. I love the shine and health of your hair. It always catches my eye whenever I see one of your posts.

Thanks TD! You know I'm tryna get up the courage to be like you one day...:grin: You already know how I feel about your hair!

Disregard, I see it now!

Sweeheart Your Hair is absolutely Fabulous, WOWWWWW!
I am Your number one Fan!

Keep up the Great work, Phewww!

Livingdoll, In the last photo, how do you get your curls to flow, whispy(flowing in all directions!) like that, I've tried so hard to get that look, and it just doesn't work for Me?

Last edited:
Congrats. I just love love love the shine of your hair. It is sooo healthy. All I can say is WOW. You grow gurl.

Disregard, I see it now!

Sweeheart Your Hair is absolutely Fabulous, WOWWWWW!
I am Your number one Fan!

Keep up the Great work, Phewww!

Livingdoll, In the last photo, how do you get your curls to flow, whispy(flowing in all directions!) like that, I've tried so hard to get that look, and it just doesn't work for Me?

Awww, thanks! In that pic, I pincurled my hair the night before and wrapped it around until I finished dressing and doing my makeup in the morning. That was how it looked by the end of the day (about 7pm).

LD- what has been the reaction from your friends and fam on your growth?

They're very encouraging. I have worn my hair short for so long a few of them forgot that I could grow hair. :lachen:Everyone is surprised everytime they see me.

Last edited:
I am a fan of your progress:yep:
You have excellent growth for a year,and it looks like you retained most of it too!Your hair looks very,very healthy as well.Congrats lady!!

Congrats! Your hair is growing quickly and it's really beautiful. Keep doing what you're doing!

Back