Daephae(LivingDoll)'s 1 Year Progress!

Wow, now that's some serious progress. Like many of the ladies stated above....your hair is in extremely healthy condition. It's definitely an eye catcher when you post your threads. You're truly an inspiration. Can't wait for you to reach APL.

Living Doll - (you will always be DaePhae to me) :yep:

Sister - congratulations!!!

Your hair looks good - you are using good products -not too mention you are just (K.I.S.S.)

I think "progression" is a understatement - you are at "succession" :worship2:

My My My girl. Your progress is amazing. I swear I should have been APL like 3 times now.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

thanks...i love your hair. :yep:

Gorgeous - just lovely.

The CON Nourishing that you use, is it the new one in the orange bottle or the old one in the purple and white bottle. The old one was a HUGE staple of mine. So if you're finding the purple and white label can you tell me where you got it?

It's the old one in the purple and white bottle. I've never had any problem finding it. I live Balto County West so I usually get it from Beauty4U on Rolling Road in the shopping center with the Party City across from Babies R Us. I have gotten it over east as well from that BSS in the Loch Raven Shopping Center (Loch Raven & Taylor)...the shopping center across the street from Barefeet.

When I buy it, I buy 2 or 3 and pour them all into a liter container with a pump top (from Sally's). It helps a lot since they don't come larger than 16 oz. :yep:

Hope that helps! Let me know.

woah now thats some growth its been six months for me and im anxious i cant wait till i get to full sl

I know how you feel. As soon as my hair got long enough for a eensy weensy pigtail, I started wearing phony ponys (UPA Clips) and Buns. That's what helped me most. Happy hair growing. I'm here if you need me.

My Newbie Sista.....It's been a year already? Fantastic progress. Your hair is so beautiful!!!

2-8-09AA.jpg

:blush: OMG KLo! You are waistlength! :blush: Your hair looks AWESOME! Super thick too...:yep:

You know you've always been a big inspiration to me. Thanks for being there in the beginning...helping me and listening when no one else would. I feel like crying!

:cry::bighug:

Wow, now that's some serious progress. Like many of the ladies stated above....your hair is in extremely healthy condition. It's definitely an eye catcher when you post your threads. You're truly an inspiration. Can't wait for you to reach APL.

Girl, I can't wait for you to reach it either...I loved your reveal video. I wish I coulda done something bigtime like that...you're an inspiration to me too. thanks so much sis!

Living Doll - (you will always be DaePhae to me) :yep:

Sister - congratulations!!!

Your hair looks good - you are using good products -not too mention you are just (K.I.S.S.)

I think "progression" is a understatement - you are at "succession" :worship2:

:blush: girl stop! :lachen:

I reserve the worship lachen for the WL/HL/CL true icons here on the board but I really do appreciate it!

K.I.S.S. is the only way to go for me. I learned fast and quick that lots of manipulation was not gonna help me reach my goals.

I see...I see. WOW, now how did you do that?

That is some progress right there. Not only did you get length, but it seems like you got health too.

Good job girl.

To what do you attribute this progress?

I see...I see. WOW, now how did you do that?

That is some progress right there. Not only did you get length, but it seems like you got health too.

Good job girl.

To what do you attribute this progress?

Thanks!

Mainly to keeping it simple. Bunning and wearing phony pony's (with baggied ends underneath) helped most. Moisturizing and sealing 2-3 times in between washing and deep conditioning at every wash. :yep: that's basically it.

Oh and I do take a multi-vitamin and a flaxseed oil or omega 3-6-9 pill daily.

:cup: Girl! You straight rock! Congrats! Your hair looks fab!!!:yep:

Hey Newbie sister! You know I'm tryna keep up with you and KLo...:grin: Thanks!

Great progress...keep up the good work :)

Thanks! I can't wait to get to where you are! :yep:

Soooo lovelyyyyy :)

I loved watching your hair progress over the months. Can't wait for year 2!

Thank you Miamori! You know I love your hair, that shine is amazing!

WoW!!!wonderful progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looking good:yep:

Thanks so much Sylver! You're one of my inspirations. I am honored.

I just want to give my most sincere thanks to all the ladies who stopped in...your kind words & encouragement are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to you all.

:blowkiss:
:bighug:
:flowers:
:thankyou:

Wow, girl.........looking at your progress pics is just like looking at your hair progress by leaps and bounds by the months! (Oh, that's EXACTLY what it was:grin:)

I guess what I am trying to say is that it was such amazing progress and you caught it all on pics to share with us! Your hair is in really good shape and very healthy.

Way to grow and congratulations on your continued progress!

BB

Back