Daephae(LivingDoll)'s 1 Year Progress!

Great job!!!!

You betta be at the next meet up, I'm still holding a little sumthin sumthin for you!

Great job!!!!

You betta be at the next meet up, I'm still holding a little sumthin sumthin for you!

Thanks girl...:grin:

Did you bring it last time? I coulda gotten it then! :yep: I'll be there. Next time I'm bringing some stuff to give away too.

Girl you did good! Your hair looks so nice, shiny and healthy. Keep doing whatever you've been doing!!

My Goodness! Your hair is lovely, so thick and shiny!!! Congrats on the awesome progress. Grow that hair, girl!!!

Keep on keeping on girl! you are really inspiration for me. Your length and shine is wonderful! Great job! I wish you 2X that success this year :yep:

Gorgeous - just lovely.

The CON Nourishing that you use, is it the new one in the orange bottle or the old one in the purple and white bottle. The old one was a HUGE staple of mine. So if you're finding the purple and white label can you tell me where you got it?

My Newbie Sista.....It's been a year already? Fantastic progress. Your hair is so beautiful!!!

2-8-09AA.jpg

Last edited:
Hellllzzzz....someone help me before I explode. I can`t see the pictures. I MUST see this progress.

Why can`t I see the pix:look:

Back