COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Just cowashed with HE Hello Hydrations.

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashed with: Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner

Cowashed with Wen kids-strawberry banana. I really like this product since both my hair and scalp feel nice. I'll use it two more times before deciding if its a repurchase item.

Co-wash with TJ TTT

Cowashed Saturday with Deva Curl One.

Although I love cowashing, I'm done until touchup time which is in february. Wigging it for now. See y'all next year!

Yeah, so nevermind this bogus statement because apparently my hair went on strike. I thought the cornrows would help me retain moisture because I m&s daily but its not working for me. So I think I'm going to go back to cowashing twice a week and shampooing+taking down cornrows weekly and 2 DCing sessions with tea and maybe avj which is what I was doing before. I hope my hair didn't suffer too much although I'd rather have a minor setback now rather than a major one later:yep:

Checking In:

Cowashed this morning with Everyday Shea, Bhringaj powder, and some oils ...

CW with AOHSR... Added a little CON Argan Oil shampoo to my CW because hair felt a lil sticky. A quarter size, mixed with a heaping of HSR... I'm getting the hang of this "you'll know how to listen to your hair eventually" thang ;). Little things like that make a big difference.

cowashed last night....

Co-cleansed with Ouidad Curl Co-wash. I am really liking this product. If it keeps performing this well on my hair over the next month, I will move it to HG-as-long-as-there-is-no-formulation-changes status.

Co-cleansed with Ouidad Curl Co-wash. I am really liking this product. If it keeps performing this well on my hair over the next month, I will move it to HG-as-long-as-there-is-no-formulation-changes status.

Ogoma I think chebaby Loves this as well.:grin: I need to look into this one.

Using Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner right now, with a bit of Protein & Moisture to Cowash with.

Co-washed with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat.

Cowashing today with White Rain Hydrating Conditioner...Ocean Mist, I think.

naw i hate this stuff. it goes on my hair so rough and it doesnt detangle, doesnt clean or anything. my hair feels so rough with this.:nono:

chebaby

Ha, Ha:lol: I guess I got it mixed up. :blush:

Well Girl, Thanks for telling me how you really feel about it.:lol:

Co-Washed this morning with Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle

since im in these mini twists, im on a once a week condition wash schedule (which is coupled w/ a dc). so my next one will be on sunday. most likely after my dc.

@Ogoma and @IDareT'sHair, naw i hate this stuff. it goes on my hair so rough and it doesnt detangle, doesnt clean or anything. my hair feels so rough with this.:nono:

I loved it. I didn't try to detangle with it as I detangle before I wash. It went on really smoothly for me and I washed each section 2x using 4-5 pumps per each of the 4 sections. My hair was soft and clean. I didn't need to use a conditioner, but I did because I always do.

I used the DevaCurl No Poo before this and I found the No Poo less conditioning.

I am sorry it didn't work out for you.

Back