Come On BSL!!! Grrrr...Pic

FlawedBeauty

Well haven't posted in a while so I decided to take a progress pic and here it is. I am soooo close to BSL and was hoping to get there by the end of the yr but not so sure. I want to get about 2 more inches before claiming it and not sure its gonna happen in a month. Over all I am pleased with my progress tho, its been a long journey since the before pic in my siggy.:yep:

img1227231362789.jpg

GIRL!! BSL or not look at the FANTASTIC progress you made. WOW...it looks so much thicker and your hair filled in totally. Did you cut it to even it up, or did you just grow it out?

Thanks!

I grew it out...kept cutting the longer side little by little til it was finally even.

GIRL!! BSL or not look at the FANTASTIC progress you made. WOW...it looks so much thicker and your hair filled in totally. Did you cut it to even it up, or did you just grow it out?

Well haven't posted in a while so I decided to take a progress pic and here it is. I am soooo close to BSL and was hoping to get there by the end of the yr but not so sure. I want to get about 2 more inches before claiming it and not sure its gonna happen in a month. Over all I am pleased with my progress tho, its been a long journey since the before pic in my siggy.:yep:

img1227231362789.jpg

WOW you made awesome progress!!

Don't just concentrate on the length, you should be celebrating how beautiful your hair is! Its thick, long and I love that color! You'll be BSL in no time. I am amazed at your progress compared to the March 07 picture.

You have made wonderful progress from your before pic. Even if you don't hit BSL, you still have a head full of gorgeous hair. Congrats!

Congrats on your progress! Your journey is one I truly enjoyed watching. Your hair looks amazing! Those before and after pics are real inspiration pics!

Hey FB:grin:...I remember when u 1st started u have made EXCELLENT growth...u r on your way girl! stay patient and steadfast:yep:

The progress you have achieved since march is amazing! I love the way your hair filled out.

What is your reggie?

img1227231362789.jpg

Wow ...Girl your hair is doing so good...You will make Bra-strap in no time..

You are almost there stay focused and continue what u have been doing its working!!!

You've made some amazing progress!!! Claim that first. As for BSL it'll be here before you can see LHCF :grin:.

Wow congrats, I can't wait to say I'm 1 inch from BSL too. Claim that growth!!! HHG

Thanks!!!

1. Wash hair at night, usually about 4 or more times a week. I use Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner. I never switch up my poo, but when i run outta condish Infusium moisturologie is so good.

2. Towel dry hair to get out as much moisture as possible.

3. Coat my hair in Amla oil, then put in one braid and coat the braid as well before clipping it up.

4. Then i cover with silk scarf and go to bed.

Thats it! When i wake up in the morning I remove the scarf, get dressed and go. Then I do it all over again that night.

Oh and I DC with ORS Paks about 2 or 3 times a week. For that i wash my hair, apply conditioner, cover with plastic bag and leave for 1 - however many hours, but never less than an hour. Rinse and then put up the same way as when I regularly wash. And I texlax whenever, I have no set schedule, but its never less than 5 or 6 weeks post.

The progress you have achieved since march is amazing! I love the way your hair filled out.

What is your reggie?

Back