BSL? What? Haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you relax every four weeks and you have that much growth?

I dunno OP, this whole thread just feels off...

You look APL to me.

Wow, you relax every four weeks and you have that much growth?

I dunno OP, this whole thread just feels off...

You look APL to me.

Well this time I stretched to 8 weeks, which I said at the start of the thread... But I just wanted to hear peoples guesses... I didn't want people to get all upset. It's pretty obvious when you take a pic and everything with no shirt on. But I had just gotten my hair done and wanted to ask for guesses for fun. I guess I won't ever do this again! :sad:

THIS is a joke right??? ummm are you sure thats you in the siggy ok! *walks out thread and scratchs head*:lachen:
ETA: why couldnt you just take the pic the way you took it in the other pic you just showd from when you first joined??

THIS is a joke right??? ummm are you sure thats you in the siggy ok! *walks out thread and scratchs head*:lachen:
ETA: why couldnt you just take the pic the way you took it in the other pic you just showd from when you first joined??

I didn't want to take a pic from the front this time since that isn't part of measurement. But this was for fun guessing... Ya'll know I am dark so I gotta have a shirt on. I keep taking the pics at the same mirror on my closet door, hence the clothes in the background.

You must really be bored, I am sure you know the length of your hair. Well its looks long and healthy, but I have no idea what length it is.

OP, maybe next time if there's someone who could take a pic for you? (I suck at taking pics of myself and so I get someone to do it for me). It's just that it's hard to see if you're asking us to give an opinion on length.

But it does look very pretty and thick! :yep:

*this is why i rarely post pics* Your hair looks nice OP and though you aren't BSL, you are darn near close. Congrats sweetie. :)

I didn't want to take a pic from the front this time since that isn't part of measurement. But this was for fun guessing... Ya'll know I am dark so I gotta have a shirt on. I keep taking the pics at the same mirror on my closet door, hence the clothes in the background.

huh?

I'm confused by this whole thread.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm mad you steupsing...I agree with you though 100%.
I eh lie :grin:
Well this time I stretched to 8 weeks, which I said at the start of the thread... But I just wanted to hear peoples guesses... I didn't want people to get all upset. It's pretty obvious when you take a pic and everything with no shirt on. But I had just gotten my hair done and wanted to ask for guesses for fun. I guess I won't ever do this again! :sad:
are you wearing a shirt/top in your sig pic?

well, from what I can see...your hair looks pretty and thick at APL, length....but out of curiosity I couldn't help to wonder why you would only go as far as to show us half of that gorgeous hair of yours and not the whole head?

Haven't read the rest of the thread, but from that pic, you look pretty close to bsl to me. I dont think I need to see a bra to guess if you're close to bsl or not lol

I'm gonna say what everyone is tiptoeing around. That's not the same person in the avatar and the siggy. I might be wrong but......When you posted that other picture in the white shirt that confirmed it for me. I really don't think its a tough crowd per se but they can tell you playing.

051110221344.jpg

With the new pic you posted, it sure looks like you are just past APL but not quite yet BSL. You'll be there in no time though. Good growth and congrats on your stretch too!

Last edited:
well I DID notice the paint color was the same in the Nov pic as this one

idk!

that is alot of growth to believe

but you know if I DIDNT show my face and parts and have a trillion pics of years of my hair , backfat showing and all whenever i gain, face shots too , then I would have no reason to be mad when people wondered or asked :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back