Come On BSL!!! Grrrr...Pic

I am sooooooooooo continually impressed w/ your progress chica. I remember back in the day how your hair was. Look at it now. THRIVING! GORGEOUS! HEALTHY! Go girl :yep:

JUST PULL THE BRASTRAP A LITLE HIGHER AND YOU'RE THERE :lachen:.
Seriously, I don't even think you need a whole inch to reach BSL.
Your progress is amazing and I really do think you'll be at BSL by the end of the year!

thanks everyone!! i will be keepin my fingers crossed and hair up lol. after this next wash im gonna im not gonna straighten until the new year and hopefully i will have reached BSL next flat iron :)

Wonderful progress! You should just focus on your progress, as your hair is so much thicker and longer. Bra strap is coming, but don't let that take you away from focusing on how much better your hair looks!

Hey FlawdBeauty,

Wow, what a BIG dif from the 07 pic. Your hair is hot. A smidge away from BSL so a blink away. Really you are so working it.:yep:

Wow you've been doing really well with your hair growth. Im always amazed by your progress everytime you share, it sure is inspirational.

Girl even if you don't make BSL by the end of the year, just know that your hair has a had a great turnaround this year.

You'll be there in no time.

Well haven't posted in a while so I decided to take a progress pic and here it is. I am soooo close to BSL and was hoping to get there by the end of the yr but not so sure. I want to get about 2 more inches before claiming it and not sure its gonna happen in a month. Over all I am pleased with my progress tho, its been a long journey since the before pic in my siggy.:yep:

Your progess is SICK I tell ya! SICK
I was looking for you the other day.
I mean....what's ur regimen, spill it!
Update: I saw your regimen and it is KISS. Hopefully I'll see great results with my hair too. I'm on a no heat, protective styling and DC once a week. Man, I'm getting more and more aggressive with my goal. I would like to only straighten when I'm WL now...I just can't stop!!!!

Last edited:
Fabulous progress! I think the way you trimmed the longer side a little at a time kept you on the road success.

Thank you for sharing. You should be extremely proud of your success:yep:

Your overall progress is great and really inspiring! I'm sure you'll be BSL before you know. Next time you flat iron it'll be a great surprise.

Your progress is great...and kudos for you clipping your hair to even it out, i think that was a great decision.

Back