Coloring initiation..Who does it?

natural_one

I have never been a person to initiate coloring but my SO wants me to do it more often but I always feel awkward and silly :spinning: In your relationship who initiates more? And if its you how do you do it without feeling silly?

he initiates more than me but its about 60/40
I think women need to initiate more than we do.

For us its 50/50. Men likes to feel wanted sexually just as badly as we do.

Forgot to answer the other question: well, since I've always been an initiator in that department, its kinda hard for me to feel silly.

It could be something simple as looking him up and down suggestively, making sure you he sees you, look at his package, lick your lips, walk over there, gently grap the package and start kissing....its on and popping from there.

There's so many ways for a woman to initiate without being too aggressive.....I can give more tips if you want :look:

Last edited:
I initiate about about 30% of the time. Nothing fancy, I just hop on his lap and say "let's :censored: ." :lol:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Who here knows about the bum-nudge? (u know when you are both laying in bed and just keep shifting your arse closer and closer to him until he gets the msg)

I think the key is to make him feel wanted so anything that would signal...."here come get it I want to give it to you!" is a plus.

Let see:

-he's cooking dinner and you gently run your hand down his back and say:
you: I can't wait to taste that.
him: what the chicken?
you: *looking him in the eye*.....no YOU!

- you can send him a sext message while sitting next to him reading or watching TV
"meet me in the bedroom in 2 mins."

- you can always give him coupons; I used to make them myself; once he has his coupon, simply say to him "hey, wouldn't you like to redeem a coupon?" or once again, send a sext message: "I'll be redeeming coupons between 1pm-UNITL"

@Windsy I absolutely need tips..Hit me up in PM land if its too graphic :blush:

I like the coupon idea..Might try that

The coupon idea is a wonderful idea if USED in its proper context; Some people use it to ration sex and I'm so against that....:nono:

But let me give you some advice on the coupon thing.

Put some terms and conditions on them:
- no doubling except on Holidays
- put expiration dates on them
- when I made them I literally looked at a real coupon as an example and make mines accordingly

and most importantly HONOR THEM!!!

Hmmm...there's the I'm horny look and the I'm horny laugh (can we say horny here?). You have to get this down so you don't look or sound crazy.

There's the shower of early morning kisses.

Ear biting seems to get the message across. Coupling that with pressing your body into him from behind while you graze your fingers across his abs seems to work.

There's suggestive talk masked as a normal conversation, in-person or via text.

These are just some things I've heard. :look:

I think my usual method would be while lying in the bed, putting my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach (before the hand wanders off).

Yeah, in general the method involves hands on the penis :lol: this can be a gradual move from a hug, while standing, while kissing, in any room of the house, etc. Simple enough, works for me.

I think my usual method would be while lying in the bed, putting my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach (before the hand wanders off).

Yeah, in general the method involves hands on the penis :lol: this can be a gradual move from a hug, while standing, while kissing, in any room of the house, etc. Simple enough, works for me.

:lachen::lachen:
it gets the job done girl, why beat around the bush? (pun very much intended)

:lol: and I don't do it specifically to initiate sex... it's more like hmmmm... whatcha got there? Something for me? :lol: and it happens naturally. I think the lead up to sex (or "the initiation" of it, never really thought of it that way) is one of the best parts.

The coupon idea is a wonderful idea if USED in its proper context; Some people use it to ration sex and I'm so against that....:nono:

But let me give you some advice on the coupon thing.

Put some terms and conditions on them:
- no doubling except on Holidays
- put expiration dates on them
- when I made them I literally looked at a real coupon as an example and make mines accordingly

and most importantly HONOR THEM!!!

Hey, I hope he don't come copying them saying I gave him all these coupons :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be the smart thing to do:look:

Hey, I hope he don't come copying them saying I gave him all these coupons :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be the smart thing to do:look:

:lachen:you know he would.

I had an experience where he tried to use multiple coupons at one time...I was like :stop: but then he said you didn't say I couldn't use multiple; I learned my lesson after that and the next rounds of coupons had some terms and conditions.......he was:crybaby: at the second batch.....:lol:

Just take off your clothes in front of him.

Ask him to wash your back in the shower.

Ask him to put lotion all over your body.

Buy some new underwear and model them for him.

Do the stripper bend over and rub up against him as you stand up.

Get into the bed and call him in and tell him to inspect what is under the covers.

Text message him, "You, me, bed 5:45p" Or something more raunchy.

It doesn't take much to get a guy all reved up.

You can also purchase the coupons at Spencer's.

Here's another one:

Make sure you're moist, put on some stilettos, bend over on all four, legs spread and yell: HELP!!!!

He'll come running to see whats wrong with his sweetie pie and discover the tunnel of love just waiting for him....:blush:

I just start playing with his penis :lachen:
it's like a toy for me cuz it's so much fun to squish when it's soft lol.............but it doesn't stay soft for long.. :(

Here's another one:

Make sure you're moist, put on some stilettos, bend over on all four, legs spread and yell: HELP!!!!

He'll come running to see whats wrong with his sweetie pie and discover the tunnel of love just waiting for him....:blush:
Well then:look:

Here's another one:

OMG!!! LOL!!! :lachen:

Make sure you are not wearing a head scarf when he comes home. I like to undo a few buttons on my blouse revealing a pretty bra.

Sometimes when he enters the bedroom I am sitting on the edge of the bed slowly massaging some of that Vaseline cocoa butter vitlizing gel body oil on my long legs. Of course I have on heels. I have that look of love in my eyes. That stuff gets oily and slippery. When he lays down, I massage some on his chest and then rub my chest against his.

Fruit. A plate of fruit in the bedroom. Feed him a bite of a strawberry. Yum.

I also love those little swirl multicolored lollipops that they sell in the candy store. I have it unwrapped in my nightstand. Whip it out and give him a lick while he is, uh...doing things and then you lick it. Whooooo-hoooo!

I could go on and on.

Back