Does your husband/partner have a way higher libido than you? What to do?

Who wants it more

• You

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Your man

Votes: 37 56.1%

• Total voters
There is nothing wrong with you at all. Have you expressed your side to him...that cutting back may entice you more?

Please explain how this is possible? Do you wash and roller set your hair everyday? Not sweat during coloring? Or you wear a weave..lol? Zaynab

I work out everyday too. No I don't have a weave :lol: I mean...what kind of sex are ya'll having that your hair can't take it and sweating it out so bad? That sweatout sex is probablymore than 15 mins and I'm not at it that long. This isn't hours and hours here and its usually a.m. my hair is in a high ponytail or banana. Any sex over 15 mins is weekend sex or I don't have to work, cook dinner, kids, sex. I'm really a 7-11 minute sex girl. I like to get out and go:look:

I work out everyday too. No I don't have a weave :lol: I mean...what kind of sex are ya'll having that your hair can't take it and sweating it out so bad? That sweatout sex is probablymore than 15 mins and I'm not at it that long. This isn't hours and hours here and its usually a.m. my hair is in a high ponytail or banana. Any sex over 15 mins is weekend sex or I don't have to work, cook dinner, kids, sex. I'm really a 7-11 minute sex girl. I like to get out and go:look:

Same here. Somebody looked at me like I was crazy when I said I had sex 6 times in a 7 day period. I don't do hour long sessions that would cause me to dry out or get sore. Plus I know how to climax easily. So I'm usually down to get penetrated whenever :look:

All I can say @movado32k1 is to talk to your husband. Whether you naturally have a lower libido or distractions that are killing your mood, you should feel comfortable enough to be open and honest with your DH and he should be willing to listen.

ETA: I just saw what your posted about your husband's response when you mentioned being distracted. Please don't think there's something wrong with you just because your husband's libido isn't as impacted by distractions and yours is. No one can tell you how much you should want to have sex and how your libido should be effected by what's going on in your life.

Last edited:
Same here. Somebody looked at me like I was crazy when I said I had sex 6 times in a 7 day period. I don't do hour long sessions that would cause me to dry out or get sore. Plus I know how to climax easily. So I'm usually down to get penetrated whenever :look:

I can get there is three minutes LOL The other four minutes is for foreplay

Amen to what you wrote. It's like I wrote it. He feels the same way.. Connected thru "coloring" so that's why I am worried. I'm good with hanging and cuddling but for him the connection thru "coloring" is it. For the tightness Keagel exercises. I have to check the sensuality thread out.

Do y'all have kids?

Every night! Going to bed and not colouring is like going to bed hungry,for us.We have always been this way.We both reckon we are actually getting worse.

Our sex drive is probably on par with each other and that is high for both of us. We go almost everyday and sometimes more than once. We've been together a total of 4.5 years and it's always been that way. Sometimes I think I want it more than him.... I initiate more often.

24 hours in the day, sex once a day 30 to 45 minutes is not enough to make you sleep deprived or wear you out. Infact it makes you healthier... IMO.

Our sex drive is probably on par with each other and that is high for both of us. We go almost everyday and sometimes more than once. We've been together a total of 4.5 years and it's always been that way. Sometimes I think I want it more than him.... I initiate more often.

24 hours in the day, sex once a day 30 to 45 minutes is not enough to make you sleep deprived or wear you out. Infact it makes you healthier... IMO.

I wish I could have it everyday.:look:

I always want it more and it sucks... Well except for one of my exes but that because his color strokes were terrible! All out the lines!

10 health benefits of sex you need to know

1 . Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain.

2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies .

3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair.

4 . Sex is one of the safest sports. Make love often strengthens the muscles of male and female body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps in the pool and there is not need special shoes!

5 . Make love slowly , smoothly and in a relaxed way reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne . The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow .

6 . Lovemaking can burn all the calories you have accumulated during the romantic dinner before bedtime.

7 . Sex is a divine remedy for depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream , creating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with the feeling of being unique.

8 . Sex is the tranquilizer and muscle relaxant to a safer world . It is a thousand times more effective than Valium .

9 . Sexually active body releases more pheromones. .

10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed !

http://www.nuooz.com/index.php/english/982-10-health-benefits-of-sex-you-need-to-know

Lucky ya'll lol... but good foreplay will make the coloring session that much more better.

YES! Like Smokey said on Friday "Just give me 3 minutes. Maybe even 4" :lachen:

I will sacrifice 15 minutes in the day for something I enjoy and will put a smile on our face. I spend more than 15 minutes on here...so what I look like :look:

We only color a few times a week and he usually initiates it. I agree with OP. I have a lot on my mind (my 4 kids, bills, losing weight) and sex is at the bottom of the list for me. I do it because I know it makes him happy. The only time im really into it us after a few drinks when inhibitions are down "I aint got no worries"

Lucky ya'll lol... but good foreplay will make the coloring session that much more better.

I was referring to quickies. If had Zaynab hectic schedule with the kids work volunteering I thank my lucky stars that I don't need a lot of foreplay if any to get turned on. Yeah it's great to take your time and explore, but when you're horny and literally only have 8 minutes or less to get some insertion time in :look: skipping foreplay every now and then is not a huge deal if you can climax easily.

YES! Like Smokey said on Friday "Just give me 3 minutes. Maybe even 4" :lachen:

I will sacrifice 15 minutes in the day for something I enjoy and will put a smile on our face. I spend more than 15 minutes on here...so what I look like :look:

I was referring to quickies. If had Zaynab hectic schedule with the kids work volunteering I thank my lucky stars that I don't need a lot of foreplay if any to get turned on. Yeah it's great to take your time and explore, but when you're horny and literally only have 8 minutes or less to get some insertion time in :look: skipping foreplay every now and then is not a huge deal if you can climax easily.

No I really don't have time for allofthat :lol: that's why I think it's important for women to know their bodies and what turns you on and how to get that O fast and KIM:look:. Foreplay is me thinking fifteen minutes prior to hookup of how good that O is gonna be:look::lol: I know what it's like to have little kids too. I learned to get it in in the closet during commercial breaks if necessary and hey that makes it fun:lol: I always say even if you didn't want to do it before, no one says after sex "I hate I wasted my time doing it?"

BillsBackerz67 DH will be like can I get some foreplay I'm so hardcore with it, I'm like dude this weekend OK:lol:

I swear I can't deal with someone on top of me everyday.... When I have tons of things on my mind the last thing I'm thinking about is sex

I guess for me sex without lots of kissing, fondling, caressing, (sucking :look:) is like having a great steak without the loaded potato, salad, and dessert. Like the steak is good but I still feel unsatisfied, like something is missing. For me the O is necessary and wonderful but the journey getting there is just as important. A quickie every now and then is fine but not what we do regularly.

He's ridiculous. He can stay in bed for hours kissing cuddling, fondling, oral/foreplay, intercourse; and then start all over and do it all again. I would love to do 45 minutes so I can shower and be done; I could even do that for him every night. But this business of hours on end drives me crazy. All that manipulation of my body parts makes me sore (both breasts and lower). I get a break because we're not married yet and don't live together. But I don't know what I would do if we got married. I guess I'd be perpetually sore.:ohwell:

I'm so happy LOL:grin:.
Talked to SO about this thread. I've already brought things up to him before, but it didn't completely get figured out.

The latter part of 2013 slowed down to 2x (sometimes 1x perweek:pullhair:). I was seriously thinking I don't know if I can entertain marriage if thats how its gonna be lol:lol:

Anyhoo, since we figured out how we were misreading each other we've been doing it 4x per week which is my optimum. There's something inside my head after the 4th time thats like "that's enough" lol, so I'm guessing that's my satisfied point.

Back