Color Showers

Well i tried bright red and got so many compliments. My scalp and highlights were super red though.
034-1-1.jpg

044-1.jpg
Gorgeous you make me want to go get some.

i used this, and it was ok... i think it was my technique!
It was super messy for me, probably because i forgot gloves (i purchased negro.... draw your own conclusions... lol ) and i don't have a dryer. So the next time i use it i'll buy some type of dryer (which i need) and i'll definitely have gloves and an applicator brush.
The overall color was gorgy

I just purchased a bottle of the Color Showers in negro, according to UPS is should be here tommorrow.

I want to apply this ASAP. Is it best to only apply this with a relaxer t-up? I am only 5 wks post, I usually stretch 10-12 wks., but I can't wait this long and I don't want to relax early.

I just purchased a bottle of the Color Showers in negro, according to UPS is should be here tommorrow.

I want to apply this ASAP. Is it best to only apply this with a relaxer t-up? I am only 5 wks post, I usually stretch 10-12 wks., but I can't wait this long and I don't want to relax early.
It's recmmended to apply with a retouch for best results. But 5wks post might be ok. Please post your results.

It's recmmended to apply with a retouch for best results. But 5wks post might be ok. Please post your results.

I haven't used it yet (Thank god).

Everyone says they get phenomenol results at relaxer time. I'll wait another 3-4wks and then I'll post the results.

You s/b okay. Before transitioning, I was a 16-24 wk stretcher but would still recolor as needed and got good results. I last used CS in May and was over mos post @ the time. Since your hair appears to already be pretty dark, you s/b okay. Just be sure to work it in really well and sit under the dryer for about 45 minutes then about another 30 outside the dryer.

Hey Eisani,
I have a sort of dumb question. Ok i just did the bright red color showers and i was thinking about applying the honey this friday. Do you think my hair will turn green? Since red + yellow = green.

Girl it's hot here....so I'm sweating a lot and my scalp starts itching. When I scratch....blue is all under my nails. Yuck!!!! :ohwell:
And like you....when I moisturize my hands turn blue.

Like I said......I'm going to try it one more time.....heck....I have a brand new bottle. If it doesn't do like I like.......it's back to the Bigen.

I'm glad it's working for most of you. :)

I am HATING this too!!!:wallbash: I love the color...just hate having blue under my nails. double yuck!

Thanks. I was told whenever you add something new to hair you get extra shedding. This hasn't been true for me accept with garlic shampoo. As for the clear it would make the hair appear shiny and healthy correct? Also how often would I need to use it?

Thanks. I was told whenever you add something new to hair you get extra shedding. This hasn't been true for me accept with garlic shampoo. As for the clear it would make the hair appear shiny and healthy correct? Also how often would I need to use it?
Yes, it creates a high gloss. I'm not sure how often you would need to use it though. I know that the colored color showers are suppose to last 8wks or so.

Hey Eisani,
I have a sort of dumb question. Ok i just did the bright red color showers and i was thinking about applying the honey this friday. Do you think my hair will turn green? Since red + yellow = green.

Oooh, IDK. It's a definite possiblity. I say this because I remember talking to my stylist about using a rinse similar to my natural color (honey/dirty blondish) over the red and she said unh-unh. I'd recommend a strand test. We can't have you on the scene w/Kermit hair :nono:

Oooh, IDK. It's a definite possiblity. I say this because I remember talking to my stylist about using a rinse similar to my natural color (honey/dirty blondish) over the red and she said unh-unh. I'd recommend a strand test. We can't have you on the scene w/Kermit hair :nono:
lol, thanks. I'll probably just try the uva (grape) next. Now i got six color showers.:spinning: I guess when i'm done trying them all i'll go on a experimental mixing frenzy.:look:

lol, thanks. I'll probably just try the uva (grape) next. Now i got six color showers.:spinning: I guess when i'm done trying them all i'll go on a experimental mixing frenzy.:look:

I love to mix, but tend to keep things safe. My monthly hair allowance renews tomorrow and I'll be ordering two more just to mix :grin:

To the ladies who use colorshowers often,do you stay true to the instructions on bottle? Can you share what you have experienced as far being the best mix for having great results.

Has anyone tried the yellow? I purchased the red copper because it looked so good on Eisani's hair, but I've changed my mind. I think I'd rather do the yellow.

To the ladies who use colorshowers often,do you stay true to the instructions on bottle? Can you share what you have experienced as far being the best mix for having great results.

I follow the directions exactly as they are on the bottle. For me, it guarantees uniform results.

Has anyone tried the yellow? I purchased the red copper because it looked so good on Eisani's hair, but I've changed my mind. I think I'd rather do the yellow.

Yellow or gold? I don't think I've seen yellow before, but I haven't tried the gold. Neenee has, but I believe she uses it as a mixer. Bumping for you.

ETA: Thanks Acea!

Back