Colorshowers

divinefavor said:
Here are the ingredients for Clear Colorshowers:

Dionized Water, Citric Acid, Salt, Sellosize, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Quaternium 60, Propy-lene glycol, Red Ponceuax #4, Red Amarant #2, Blue #1, Blue #2, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.

Does not contain Peroxide or Ammonia.

thanks for looking that up!

Here are the ingredients for Clear Colorshowers:

Dionized Water, Citric Acid, Salt, Sellosize, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Quaternium 60, Propy-lene glycol, Red Ponceuax #4, Red Amarant #2, Blue #1, Blue #2, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.

Does not contain Peroxide or Ammonia.

Thanks, this is the one I will probably order!

I always rant and rave about Color Showers, it's been a good alternative for me now that Colour Shines is being discontinued. That and unlike Shines, it doesn't leave stains all over the place. It's olive oil based and just a great all-around product. I sing it's high praises both in my Fotki and in Roundbrush's testimonial album.

I always rant and rave about Color Showers, it's been a good alternative for me now that Colour Shines is being discontinued. That and unlike Shines, it doesn't leave stains all over the place. It's olive oil based and just a great all-around product. I sing it's high praises both in my Fotki and in Roundbrush's testimonial album.

Which colors have you used? Which is your favorite? TIA

I used it last week in Gold and I am very pleased:up: I have pics in my Fotki. End result in my siggy also.

i never knew about colour showers til i stumbled on it in lhcf.

i usually use henna for a little colour cause it's natural but i would like to venture out again( i used to use belle when i was relaxed). can someone please tell me if this is a permanent colour?

And when you repeat it can you put it down the length of your hair without worry. It's a big bottle and i want to try but since i have to do my own hair i want to know that cause i won't be able to see the back of my head.don't want to cause damage by overlapping..

i never knew about colour showers til i stumbled on it in lhcf.

i usually use henna for a little colour cause it's natural but i would like to venture out again( i used to use belle when i was relaxed). can someone please tell me if this is a permanent colour?

And when you repeat it can you put it down the length of your hair without worry. It's a big bottle and i want to try but since i have to do my own hair i want to know that cause i won't be able to see the back of my head.don't want to cause damage by overlapping..

No it's not a permanent color. It's a olive oil based product so there's no damage caused by overlapping and you can repeatedly put it down the length of your hair without worry. It also has conditioning properties, too. So no worries.

OK, I just ordered the Champagne color. :yep: I will do it this month and post in my FOTKI for February. We'll see if it can cover these errant gray hairs I have-'cause they are driving me NUTS:wallbash:

Back