Color Showers

OK.......I got my Color Showers. Man......that was fast.
Question........
will the black have blue highlights? I seriously hope not. Maybe I should have asked this question before buying it. :ohwell:

Well I'm doing my retouch next Friday. I'm going to put the black in then.

I really want to try this stuff, but it looks like it may last for some time. I'm too unstable to commit myself to something that will last for more than a couple of months. How long is this suppose to last? Does it actually wash out little by little each time you shampoo? Through the use of rinses I've been able to change my hair color about 3 times a year. But it always looks so dull. My hair really lacks that shine. What do you ladies think?

I am 12 weeks post...not sure when I may get a relaxer, trying to stretch as long as I can stand it. Can Color Showers be used on hair that is 12wks post or is it best to use after a fresh relaxer?

OK.......I got my Color Showers. Man......that was fast.
Question........
will the black have blue highlights? I seriously hope not. Maybe I should have asked this question before buying it. :ohwell:

Well I'm doing my retouch next Friday. I'm going to put the black in then.
No, it doesn't.

I am 12 weeks post...not sure when I may get a relaxer, trying to stretch as long as I can stand it. Can Color Showers be used on hair that is 12wks post or is it best to use after a fresh relaxer?
You could, but it is recommended for best results on freshly relaxed hair.

The jury is still out on CS with me.
I did my hair this past Friday after I relaxed and that mess was every where.:ohwell:
Blue was running all down my face, neck, and back. I was wiping during the entire process. My hair felt like straw afterwards. Even after conditioning.
The blue scalp was another thing.:look:

I decided to wash my hair yesterday. I couldn't stand the blue scalp and the dry feeling. After washing with Mizani Butter Blends Chelating poo....my hair felt like butter and my scalp was no longer blue.

I love the color of my hair. The richness of the black makes it look so lovely. But the process of getting there is something I don't like.

Like I said....the jury is still out. The end result is good...but I will have to do another treatment to see if it's worth all the mess.
:grin:

I didn't like it. It didn't make my hair any shinier or healthier. In fact it made it a little stiff and bushy. Even after flat ironing it. I also tried that Sebastian ColourShines... I didn't like that either. I still have like about a half bottle left.... :nono:

I think the mess is more a result of the technique, not the product. I've never had this problem. I hope you have better luck next time.

I did my hair this past Friday after I relaxed and that mess was every where.:ohwell:
Blue was running all down my face, neck, and back. I was wiping during the entire process. My hair felt like straw afterwards. Even after conditioning.

I decided to wash my hair yesterday. I couldn't stand the blue scalp and the dry feeling. After washing with Mizani Butter Blends Chelating poo....my hair felt like butter and my scalp was no longer blue.

I love the color of my hair. The richness of the black makes it look so lovely. But the process of getting there is something I don't like.

Like I said....the jury is still out. The end result is good...but I will have to do another treatment to see if it's worth all the mess.

The last time I used it, it was a mess!!! I used the darkest brown - it looks purple in the bottle. I got good results but next time I am going to just mix it with deep conditioner.

I have CS in brown and thought I would give it a try again since its just sitting here. Well I had this same problem again as last time. I made sure that the water ran clear when I am washing it out, but still when I am moisturizing my hair I have stained hands afterwards and also since it have been hot when sweating its running and its like a brownish red color from using the CS. So I guess for now I will have to just stick with my Adore because I dont have that problem at all with it staining and more.

Well i tried bright red and got so many compliments. My scalp and highlights were super red though.
034-1-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

So pretty to all the ladies who posted pics and links to pics.

Is the code still good Wheezy that you just used??

So pretty to all the ladies who posted pics and links to pics.

Is the code still good Wheezy that you just used??
No, it expired July 21st. But she always has different offers going. I'll keep you posted in the future.

I think the mess is more a result of the technique, not the product. I've never had this problem. I hope you have better luck next time.

I doubt it.......I applied this the same way I apply Beautiful Collection and Bigen.
This just ran like no bodies business. :lol:
Plus using the heat made it run even more.

I have CS in brown and thought I would give it a try again since its just sitting here. Well I had this same problem again as last time. I made sure that the water ran clear when I am washing it out, but still when I am moisturizing my hair I have stained hands afterwards and also since it have been hot when sweating its running and its like a brownish red color from using the CS. So I guess for now I will have to just stick with my Adore because I dont have that problem at all with it staining and more.

Girl it's hot here....so I'm sweating a lot and my scalp starts itching. When I scratch....blue is all under my nails. Yuck!!!! :ohwell:
And like you....when I moisturize my hands turn blue.

Like I said......I'm going to try it one more time.....heck....I have a brand new bottle. If it doesn't do like I like.......it's back to the Bigen.

I'm glad it's working for most of you. :)

The last time I used it, it was a mess!!! I used the darkest brown - it looks purple in the bottle. I got good results but next time I am going to just mix it with deep conditioner.

Keep us posted on how that works out for you. If it does......I might give it a try.

Back