Check out this girls hair

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Her hair is beautiful. I especially love the fullness....it does sadden me just a teeny wee bit bc I don't think my hair will ever be that full.....long yes......full no. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey but now I have yet ANOTHER club to join!!!!! As if I'm not a member of enough hair boards. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

her hair is really gorgeous!! i want those pigtails. i think it's such a cute style, but for some reason, mine are kinda sickly because of the front of my hair being shorter.

thanks for sharing. seeing a nice, healthy head of hair is always inspiring to me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

WOW!

That girl's hair is absolutely STUNNING!!! No see through ends or nothing and...she does it herself. She does a great job and her hair looks really healthy.

What can I say but, Beautiful, Beautiful. Thanks for the post. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I hear you Davine I wish/pray my hair was that thick....once upon a time and then came the dreaded <font color="red">RELAXER </font color>. I was relaxed at a young age &amp; in my experience those who wait longer have fuller hair. My friend who was a Chem major told me you shouldn't relax until after puberty, it's a chemical thing! Dayum, my moms!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif But I still love her, she just wasn't knowledgeable about my hair! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

My mom relaxed my hair at ABOUT nine. (I didn't hit puberty til about 13) She didn't know much about relaxing either....and she did it herself. If I remember correctly she relaxed all my hair all the time but I could be wrong. All I know is that I had the longest hair in my school (not including Mexicans and Whites) in 3rd and 4th grade and by the time I was in 6th or 7th I had not much. I'm going to see if I can find pictures to scan.

I got relaxed at the same time (around 9) and I once had what people described as "Oprah Hair" super thick with loads of body! And slowly my hair thinned out. It's not super thin, but def. not like it was. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Daviine....

I wou;d sever my LEFT ARM (and my right) for that thickness...

:sigh:

Life ain't fair! But she's got gorgoeus gorgeous hair......kudos to her....

I've seen her pics on the other hair board. She really has beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ditto, Ditto about the thickness!! Sigh, Sigh, Sigh!!!

Well, I'm hoping my B5 does something for that, I won't know for months anyway, just because I want to accumulate enough new growth to *really* tell.

Her hair is great! I love the style in the pink shirt, that is SO cute!! I just wish I could have FAT ponytails....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

17.gif

LOL, k I'm done
09.gif

Isn't she a member here??

Nevermind, I saw her thread! Nay, your hair rocks!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Isn't she a member here??
Nevermind, I saw her thread! Nay, your hair rocks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realized it's the same person, too! I thought Nay007 and NayNay were the same person. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Beautiful hair, girl!

yes everybody,

i am a member now. finally. i should have been one. but i didn't even know this board existed /images/graemlins/mad.gif. i wanna thank everybody for their nice comments and compliments /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. y'all are very supportive, helpful and motivating.
i don't think my hair will grow any faster being on this board but i know for sure it will be fun chatting with everybody here and exchanging experiences. i am looking very forward to that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WOW NAY YOUR HAIR IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, your is a perfect length and healthy as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Happy Growing!

The compliments are well deserved because your hair is wonderful!

Welcome to the board - I'm positive you'll pick up a lot of information.

PS: There are things that can speed your growth, but sometimes with side effects. I've raved before about the growth spurts achieved by Twinlab Amino Fuel (bad taste but great results). I gained something like 11 pounds so I had to discontinue. Now I'm doing Super B complex with Biotin boosts. To be continued...

Nay your hair is absolutely beautiful, its very thick and healthy looking. I am glad you have joined this board, I hope to learn alot from you as well and hopefully share any new hair secrets.

I need to gain 11 pounds!!!! But you said it has a bad taste......how bad is bad (imagining the worst but hoping it;s not that bad). How much does this stuff usually run for?

I'll ask you to use your imagination and run with me if you can
so imagine orange juice thickened with cornstarch mixed in with liquified crayons and elmer's glue.

Bottoms up!

Back