Check out my Cousins' Hair!!!

CaramelKiss

Check out my Cousins\' Hair!!!

Knee length hair!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/mira_edwin

I was on vacation recently and snapped these pictures the night before I was leaving. I wish I could have taken more.

There routine is washing once a week (no conditioner) afterwards they apply Amla oil, braid and put it into a bun.

Since the birth of their girls, they've experienced some shedding, otherwise their hair is much more thicker.

Re: Check out my Cousins\' Hair!!!

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Wow! Just wow!

Nice...but I ain't even gonna lie...that looks like a LOT to handle! More power to them!

Gorgeous, gorgeous hair. I really do love that amla oil. It really strengthens the hair and prevents breakage. This is even more motivation for me to keep using
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing.

That is A LOT of hair, WOW! I don't know if I could handle that much hair. How long did it take them to grow it out that long?

Never heard of alma oil, I'll be looking this up today.

WOWZA!
shocked.gif
I want long hair, but I don't know if I could handle all that. One day I was on the train and I saw a woman with 4B NATURAL hair that was that long, my eyes nearly popped out of my head!

Can you Imagine Roller setting that Hair
shocked.gif

While they're hair looks like it's in good condition, there is somethings extremly creepy about hair that long. I don't know what it is, but it scares me.

How long did it take them to grow their hair that long? How old are they? Are they all natural?
shocked.gif

Anyway, their hair is BEAUTIFUL!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
While they're hair looks like it's in good condition, there is somethings extremly creepy about hair that long. I don't know what it is, but it scares me.

[/ QUOTE ] :

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
Hmm,....sure, I was THINKING the same thing, but since you actually SAID it,....

Wow!! Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to pass on all of the lovely compliments. If I remember correctly, they said it took 4 years to get their hair that length.

They're hair is all natural. The only thing they use is henna to cover the grays.

As for creepy, my cousins are from India and if you ever get a chance to go there, you will see that 90% of the women have waist hair length or longer but unfortunately, most of them wear it up in a bun.

As for the Amla oil, it does stink but it is sooo good. It's very thick and rich and a little goes a long way.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments!!
Rose.gif
Rose.gif

I think Umsumayyah mentioned using the Amla Oil to me but i forgot to ask, if i can shampoo my hair as usual, pat out the water, detangle my hair THEN add the amla oil to my scalp and sleep with a plastic cap and rinse it out, blowdry, then add more and put it into a bun? TIA -- jainygirl

Dabur Amla is very oily and erm... fragrant.
grin.gif
You'll probably want to shampoo it out. It doesn't smell bad--just very sweet and LOUD. Like bergamot on steroids.

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
grin.gif
You'll probably want to shampoo it out. It doesn't smell bad--just very sweet and LOUD. Like bergamot on steroids.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
thanks i'll probably only add a wee bit after rinsing then
wink.gif
Thanks again -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
thanks i'll probably only add a wee bit after rinsing then
wink.gif
Thanks again -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

I always leave mine in after washing Jainygirl
smile.gif

@Sassygirl - my hubby says it smells like melted hairgrease
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
JIMINY CRICKETS!!! That hair would choke me in my sleep!

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
You are a mess you almost made me choke from laughing so hard

Back