Caught Checking Out a Cute Guy....

mw138

...by his girlfriend!

Silly question, but how do you react when you're looking at a cute guy and then happen to look to the side and see his girlfriend/wife giving you the evil eye?

This happened to me last night in Target. I smiled sheepishly just kept walking because I obviously wasn't going to do anything. I'm sure I blushed a little because I was staring HARD at him. :lol:

Details! What did he look like?

If I get busted I give an innocent smile like butter woudn't melt in my mouth :littleang

Ha, just smile and keep it moving! I usually dont' stare from afar though..I make my intentions kinda close lol

I'd give a thumbs up and say what was on my mind.

Ok, who am I kidding. I'd probably roll my eyes and keep it moving.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF app

I'd give a thumbs up and say what was on my mind.

Ok, who am I kidding. I'd probably roll my eyes and keep it moving.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF app
You're checking out her man and then you roll your eyes at her upon being detected? Please be careful where and with whom you do such things because women have been attacked over less. Many women are very insecure when it comes to their men, so it's best to neutralize the situation.

I would smile apologetically, give a small wave with an "oops!" grimace, or do something else to make it clear that I wasn't being brazen and in the girlfriend's face. Eyeballing someone else's property is inappropriate, so I would make amends.

I don't look at guys when I am out like that. I acknowledge he is fly in my head or to my friend and KIM. Just because he is alone, doesn't mean his Missus is not in another aisle or something. I'm real funny about stuff like that.

I would smile and give her the nod, lol.

This used to happen with my ex, chicks would check him out and I would see them. No biggie. They would smile or look down. Wasn't a problem for me.

Back