Castor Oil Challenge 2012 (June-December)

I just used MN/JBCO in btwn my braids.....
I have been using JBCO every other day, you ladies got me wondering if I am using too much now LOL.

- You must submit a starting photo.

image-168574944.jpg

The above picture is the bottom and shortest layer in my hair. Trying desperately to grow this part the most.

image-616028895.jpg

-You can use any type of Castor Oil you desire.

JBCO

-You must apply the castor oil to your scalp 3x’s a week at the minimum.

Will do 3x's per week as part of the NJoy challenge.

Now that thats out of the way...

What type of Castor Oil will you be using: JBCO

Tell us a bit about your hair: My hair is coming back in very beautifully. It is damaged around my nape and edges, and into the bottom layer of my hair. My hair is SL with hopes of reaching BSL this time next year :)

How will you be using your Castor Oil: Scalp Massage 3x's Weekly

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I hope it's not too late to join? I figure my nape and edges can get a little help as opposed to just complaining about it yet doing nothing as has been the case as of late.

- You must submit a starting photo.
Attached
-- You can use any type of Castor Oil you desire.
Just ordered a jar of the Extra Dark Castor Oil

-By the end of the challenge, December 10th, 2012, post your starting photo and your ending photo together.

Attachments

• september3.jpg
    september3.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 33
I finally got my shipment of Extra Dark JBCO. Will apply tonight to my edges and nape. Mixed some with EVOO to seal my ends.

I've been applying JBCO nightly as part of my NJoy mix. I will continue to do this every night for two weeks in my personal challenge to gain an inch or more in my last month before I relax.

you sure can start

Thanks!

What type of Castor Oil will you be using: JBCO

Tell us a bit about your hair: I'm shoulder length now, started at neck length back in July- 3 month of healthy hair care has seen my hair come a long way so i'm hungry for more :lick:

How will you be using your Castor Oil: Scalp massages daily as the weather is cold and drying right now. In braids at the moment, but will be mixing it with jojoba oil for sealing once I take the braids out in a week and a half.

I've attached a starting pic. In desperate need of a trim, but i'm holding out till december :yep:

Attachments

• P1030349.jpg
    P1030349.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 24
Still applying my JBCO nightly with my Sulfur Mix. I've also added a little to my MN mix that I apply every morning (or afternoon).

I've been applying JBCO to my scalp most days and it just soaks up cos of the weather. Eurgh winter is almost upon us :-/. I have a feeling my hair won't grow as much as over summer, but I'm cool with that- while length is still important to me, my priority is slowly changing to health.

Applied my new MN mix to my scalp which has JBCO in it! This, alongside my sulfur mix, which also has JBCO in it, will have me using JBCO at least 5x per week. Looking forward to that thickness :)

For some reason, I decided to put a bit of JBCO on my sparse eyebrows last night. Woke up this morning grumpy, looked in the mirror and almost toppled over! They thickened up quite noticeably!

Satchmo said:
For some reason, I decided to put a bit of JBCO on my sparse eyebrows last night. Woke up this morning grumpy, looked in the mirror and almost toppled over! They thickened up quite noticeably!

Got to try this!

Girl dont have me in the RR putting JBCO on my brows LOL.

Back