Carol's Daughter's products are awesome

Re: Carol\'s Daughter\'s products are awesome

Hey Peachtree!

I'm so glad to hear that you like the HHB!!! I just love that stuff...I don't even smell it anymore - though I think they toned down the smell in the creamy white version anyways!

Hairlove, that that butter is great
trampoline.gif

I remember u talking about the 2 versions... creamy white vs thick lumpy yellow... well, I have the lumpy one
ohwell.gif
. U know, it doesn't matter, cuz that stuff is awesome
trampoline.gif
. My cousin hates the smell of hers... mine seem to have an even stronger, lingering smell.... call me weird, but I actually luv the herbal cinnamony smell
laugh.gif
! (I'm so used to having the very strong scent of peppermint & rosemary oils in my hair until HHB is a welcome fragrance)
laugh.gif

....oh yeah... the 16 oz tub was was $19.99 (??) I believe... $26 & change w/S&H.

I love the HHB as well, I hated the smell at first but either I've gotten used to it, or I'm high on it now...either way I'm happy
up.gif

Yes, I paid 25 bucks for my 16oz, too. Heck, now I'm worried that the next time I order, I'll end up with the lumpy yellow version. I am going to call my order in next time and specifically request the creamy white version. I really think the creamy white version has a smell that isn't as strong and doesn't linger. It's also easier to apply. Both the work ths same, however. I can't do without it at this point!

I didn't think about "calling it in"
scratchchin.gif
... that's a wonderful idea, especially if they honor the request for the "creamy formula"
cool.gif
. I'm gonna call it in next time too
smile.gif

I'll let you know how it goes...I'll be needing more in about 2 weeks.

Hey, what's up with your album? When I go there, it says the album is empty!
frown.gif

Just got my mimosa hair honey and healthy hair butter in!! I put on the healthy hair butter ans the sheen I got was amazing!! I think I may be hooked!

argh mine didnt arrive today. I'm scared though because I stay in an apartment and sometimes they leave packages downstairs by the door.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
curtrece said:
Just got my mimosa hair honey and healthy hair butter in!! I put on the healthy hair butter ans the sheen I got was amazing!! I think I may be hooked!

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to purchase that healthy hair butter.

Thanks to all your comments, I decided to order from them again, a whooole lot of stuff. I must have forgot I don't have money! But that's okay.

How has shipping been treating all of you here? I know they say 7-10 days before they ship it, and then 2 days to receive it. Are they correct with this?

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Tennile,

Have you ever used your hair milk on wet hair? It is AWESOME!

[/ QUOTE ]

I JUST told myself NO MORE hair products for a while and look at you!!! Just look at you!!!! I'm shaking I want to buy this so bad...
mad.gif

I just got my products today, well actually I got them yesterday, but I wasn't at home so they left it at the rental office and it was closed after I got off of work.

I think I should have ordered a larger Hair Milk instead of the 2oz. I can see me using that up in a week
laugh.gif
I haven't tried anything out yet, but I will give a review ASAP; I'm washing my hair tomorrow so I'll be mainly using it tomorrow for the 1st time.

My order was processed in less than 7-10 days; I ordered it last Thursday and got it yesterday
clap.gif

OK!!! Enough already!!! I MUST go to the website and order these products! I love the way the lady's hair looks on the website! Very pretty and natural! I've heard so many great things about these products that I'd be doing myself a grave disservice not to try them. Thanks for all the info about them! I'm going to the website now!!! I'll let you guys know what I think after I get them. I have a strong feeling, because of the natural ingredients, that i'm going to LOVE them! I'm excited! Thanks!

Okay, the Hair Milk is a winner! I have been wearing my hair out this whole week w/o putting anything on it for fear of ruining the effect that I got from the Dominican Salon. Well, I figured my hair could use some TLC, esp. my ends. I just went into the bathroom and applied two dime size amounts of hair milk all over the lower 50% of my hair (from my ears down) and my hair feels so soft, the smell is nice (a light citrus type scent), I LOVE IT!!! Why oh why didn't I get a bigger bottle!!!

*Forgot to add, my hair is nice and shiny as well!
smile.gif

I am a faithful user of the Healthy Hair Butter and the Mimosa Hair Honey(yum). I got big jars of both. I use the butter when I air dry my hair for a natural look.

I just received my HHB. and I ordered on the 13th I believe. It took 5 days. It does smell like Vicks but its not bad

I can't wait to order again! I just love the HHB and Mimosa Hair Honey. I'm also starting to like the Hair Milk.

5 days ain't bad at all--are you west coast or east coast? And yeah, when I ordered the Healthy Hair butter back in '99, I remember how awful the smell was. I bought the HUGE one too and it all went to waste. I have it in the back of my mind that it's different this time around
ohwell.gif

Okay yall, I placed my order 3 days ago... this is what I ordered:

-Hair Milk (4 fl.oz.) $8
-Healthy Hair Butter (4 fl.oz.) $7
-Mimosa Hair Honey (4 fl.oz) $8.50
-Khoret Amen Hair Oil (1 fl.oz) $7

I will definitely post on how they work on my hair. I hope I like 'em.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree said:
Mini review.... VERY defined curls & waves, smooth texture, unbelieveable sheen, moist, supple (natural & relaxed) hair
trampoline.gif
. OOOWEEE, I'm soooo happy that I purchased the huge 16 oz tub
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'm giving in. I've been looking for something that gives defined curls & waves, smooth texture, unbelieveable sheen, moist, supple (natural & relaxed) hair " I'm taking out the credit card
smile.gif

Whoo Hoo! I just got an email saying it was shipped and should only take 2 days
clap.gif
I guess they're just good like that
smile.gif

I havent even used 1/4 of my 2oz and I'm wanting a larger tub! I washed my hair, put it on and smoothed it back into a loose bun. hopefully this will be wearable tomorrow. I am cautious when letting my hair air dry. So far so good....

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
I just received my HHB. and I ordered on the 13th I believe. It took 5 days. It does smell like Vicks but its not bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone mentioned earlier to keep HHB refrigerated-maybe this will cut down on the smell.

Ladies, if u've ordered HHB, please report which texture u recvd.... 1) creamy white vs 2) lumpy yellow...

Hairlove & I were discussing this... I'm just curious, that's all
cool.gif

Hey Peachtree!
wave.gif
I recently bought some from a store in a mall here and it is the creamy white kind. I actually can't smell it anymore. I absolutely love this stuff!

I used to put the lumpy yellow kind in the refrigerator but it did not cut down on the smell at all. The creamy white kind doesn't need to be refrigerated and the smell isn't as strong, imo.

Back