Carol's Daughter's products are awesome

Re: Carol\'s Daughter\'s products are awesome

Okay yall Tenille has pushed me over to the dark side and I am now on the Carol's Daughter site putting the hair honey in my shopping cart. Here's the question which is better Hair Milk or Hair Balm.

PS Tenille it looks like we have the same hair type!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
are these things ok to use on relaxed hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes! I am relaxed and I use the HHB on my hair. It makes it so soft. I about to try the Hair milk soon.

[ QUOTE ]
azul11 said:
has anyone gone to the brooklyn location. do they leave you alone there? God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to go to the actual store all the time when I lived in the area and they let you do you're thing and don't really bother but since they make the products they really have a good idea of what to reccomend... if you can go to the store its a great experience just take plenty of money because you will want to spend

I just bought 2 oz of HHB. I cant believe i paid 9 dollars for 2 oz though..

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
I just bought 2 oz of HHB. I cant believe i paid 9 dollars for 2 oz though..

[/ QUOTE ]
That's kind of steep isn't it. I paid 11 bucks for an 8 oz. Where did you get it?

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
are these things ok to use on relaxed hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes! I am relaxed and I use the HHB on my hair. It makes it so soft. I about to try the Hair milk soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for responding.
smile.gif

yall are tempting me!!!

hey tennile,
y doesnt your password work to see your photos? i copied and pasted your password and typed it in and it doesnt work
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
FineChyna,

Do you have much shrinkage? That could be it.

[/ QUOTE ]i do have shrinkage but on a semi regular basis i am forced to blow dry my hair cause its too cold to let it hair dry and i don't have the time to stay indoors and wait for it to fully dry. but when i blow dry it i haven't notice a length change in the past few months. i'm not 100% sure where the processed is being hindered but i hope that by march i can see some noticable progress

DSD, I bought it offline. The shipping costed more than the product! I wish there were a retailer in the Detroit area
frown.gif

i went last week-
CD is having a sale on discontinued items. . .
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
yall are tempting me!!!

hey tennile,
y doesnt your password work to see your photos? i copied and pasted your password and typed it in and it doesnt work
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It won't work with the folder "after the year is gone." I have not placed pics there yet,but people were still going to that folder. Once I upload more pics next week, I will change it back to the pw "crown." The other folder's password is "crown."

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
DSD, I bought it offline. The shipping costed more than the product! I wish there were a retailer in the Detroit area
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that is the only drawback! I am so glad someone in Atlanta sells it in their store!

If anyone is looking for CD products in Missouri, you can purchase them in St. Louis at Diversity Gallery next to the Pageant theatre on Delmar.
Take care,
G
Rose.gif

[ QUOTE ]
greenidlady1 said:
If anyone is looking for CD products in Missouri, you can purchase them in St. Louis at Diversity Gallery next to the Pageant theatre on Delmar.
Take care,
G
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Thanks, Greenidlady!

You're very welcome JenJen! They have a nice set up, beautiful gifts and natural hair care too.

If you go by there, let me know what you pick up. Even though I am relaxed, I bought the Mimosa Hair Honey because I keep hearing about it and I might get more products in the future.
Take care,
G
Rose.gif

DSD, I found a website for the cranky princess store online. this is not a bss, is it? I just want to make sure this is the right place. They weren't selling any of the CD products online, but I will make a trip there for this.

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
DSD, I found a website for the cranky princess store online. this is not a bss, is it? I just want to make sure this is the right place. They weren't selling any of the CD products online, but I will make a trip there for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's more like a gift shop but they have a great selection on the Carol's Daughter products in the store! The owner is nice too!

They're going to know something is up when all these people start bumrushing sleepy little Stone Mountain Village instead of just driving through.

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:
They're going to know something is up when all these people start bumrushing sleepy little Stone Mountain Village instead of just driving through.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so right! I may need to call the owner to give her a heads up!
smile.gif

for real! they are gonna be like what is really going on, lol
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
myco said:

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so right! I may need to call the owner to give her a heads up!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I know!!! I went there too!!

I also love the HHB!!, and I still want a t-shirt from the "Cranky Princess"

Hey Lulu, I had to get mine from somewhere else. I called last week and she said it would be another week before she got it in. I couldn't wait that long.

i'm gonna try my best to hold out until next year. i see there's a location that sells them on E. 9th and that's exactly where i had dinner last night. Thank God i didn't come across them! my sister allowed me to see, smell and touch the products she got last week. she had a close eye on me because i would have stuck that hair milk in my handbag!

Ok, lemme add my lil 2 cents...

I finally got around to using my HHB.
HHB IS THE HIZZY FO' SHIZZY! Whatever that means
confused.gif
laugh.gif
.... (( just being silly y'all )).

That butter is magnificent!!!! I wish I could take sum pics of my hair, but my dig cam has died, prolly from overusage
laugh.gif
. I'm gonna get another in a couple wks
cool.gif

Mini review.... VERY defined curls & waves, smooth texture, unbelieveable sheen, moist, supple (natural & relaxed) hair
trampoline.gif
. OOOWEEE, I'm soooo happy that I purchased the huge 16 oz tub
trampoline.gif

Back