Cancer Men?

Dang, Scorpio female is last? I would say that doesn't bode well for DH and I, but there are exceptions to everything.

Very true. Based on how I understand it, Cancer men get with Scorpio women the most but the relationship is the least likely to last as long as it does with Cancer women. Does not mean he can't spend a lifetime with you.

When you look at some of the signs and look at the bottom it's actually what I have seen. Those couples are frequent but have a high breakup/divorce rate. For example Leo Male/Libra Female. I have seen them be totally enamored with each other but then boom fizzle. Which does not surprise me with air/fire relationships because they are not the type to stick around for long anyhow. Depends on entire chart and other matters also.

It's up to you two how long it lasts. Just some statistics.

tamikachu =];19148997 said:
Wait do you kostly initiate contact? If yes then explain to him that he can also initiate contact if he isn't busy. It could be the lack of face to face contact that's gettibg to him. If he doesn't trust you he may be wondering what you are up to when you are communicating. Maybe things will change a little once you guys meet up in person.

tamikachu =],

I'd say it's a 60/40 split as far as initiating contact (60% him/40% me).
This is due to the fact that he has no set schedule. He works when he wants, sleeps when he wants. I have traditional work hours (mostly).
He can be just getting to bed while I'm leaving for work, so I try to let him set the pace. I would be suspicious if we went 2-3 days with no contact, but we talk in some way every single day.

I think the lack of face-to-face has been getting to both of us lately. We both stated very clearly from day 1 that we are not interested in a long-distance thing. Our goal is to be living in the same city once we've met and officially moved to the next stage (within the next 6 months). Yes, we've already talked extensively about him moving here because he can run his company from literally anywhere there's an internet connection.

It's so funny; I completely rejected the idea of compatibility due to Astrological signs. However, reading about all of this, it's been spot on with me and him.

Last edited:
I'm with a cancer man and I'm a Sagittarius woman. I love cancers. My best friend is a cancer as well. But that's another story. I tend to take the lead role with them though. It's kind of odd because I don't like doing that mess. But it's a breath of fresh air when compared to Leo men. I dated a Leo/Scorpio rising (shudders)

Well anyway, He's nonchalant, possessive, sweet, emotional and giving. He will pretty much let me have my way if it'll mean I'll stay. Which is strange because I love him and don't want to take advantage of that. I'll admit I'm not the most affectionate person but he knows I love him. Mainly because I can relax and not have to worry about the competitive nature of other annoying fire signs Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

I'm amazed that cancer women are at the top of the list. I'm a cancer married to a cancer and um...:lol: Two moody people under one roof is not fun sometimes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

I'm amazed that cancer women are at the top of the list. I'm a cancer married to a cancer and um...:lol: Two moody people under one roof is not fun sometimes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

Well you are married to one, even if your two get annoyed with one another. I'm sure he understands you like no other though.

I'm with a cancer man and I'm a Sagittarius woman. I love cancers. My best friend is a cancer as well. But that's another story. I tend to take the lead role with them though. It's kind of odd because I don't like doing that mess. But it's a breath of fresh air when compared to Leo men. I dated a Leo/Scorpio rising (shudders)

Well anyway, He's nonchalant, possessive, sweet, emotional and giving. He will pretty much let me have my way if it'll mean I'll stay. Which is strange because I love him and don't want to take advantage of that. I'll admit I'm not the most affectionate person but he knows I love him. Mainly because I can relax and not have to worry about the competitive nature of other annoying fire signs Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

i agree with all these traits for my cancer man as well

The bolded is pretty much what I figured behind the dynamic of this partnership. By the time a Sag girl is ready to settle with a Crab she has already experienced the Ram and Lion, which I think helps the relationship.

The bolded is pretty much what I figured behind the dynamic of this partnership. By the time a Sag girl is ready to settle with a Crab she has already experienced the Ram and Lion, which I think helps the relationship.

This explains a lot. I was with an Aries 11 years and a Leo for 1.5 (most recently a fellow Sagittarius for 6 months).

Cancer women make some of the best friends. It's kind of like the ying to my yang. I always find myself around cancers. I don't mind the sudden mellow dramatics, or sensitivity they have. They've taught me how to be thoughtful of others feelings. I keep my bluntness is check, I don't want to offend anyone who I consider a friend.

Yeah I've dealt with fire signs for years, three Leo's and they are exhausting. I bruised an ego or two along the way.

My last relationship was hard to walk away from but screw his "feelings." The fact that he attempted to enter my life again after I told him we are done and no we were not going to be friends probably hurt him. But he needs to learn and it's not going to be me. The cold shoulder of a sag is one of the coolest. You don't exist anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

Back