Can I claim APL...

FlawedBeauty

Or should I give it another inch or two? I was thinking maybe another inch to claim full APL. What do you ladies think?

DSC00014.jpg

wow, one star and lotsa views with not much to say. damn if yall dont like me just let me know! feelin kinda eh about that mess!

It looks like your shoulders may be up a smidge. I think you will be there in a few more inches. You are definitely on your way :)

I agree your arms are up so it's hard to tell. But from judging your past pics with arms down, you may need to completely cover your tat to be full APL. Nice job on thickening up those ends.

Claim it! It's not full apl--but it looks like apl in ur siggy pic from last month
I agree---looks like when ur tat is fully covered u'll be a full apl!

And ITA with another poster---ur ends r looking nice and thick

Way to go!

ayoung1981 said:
Claim it! It's not full apl--but it looks like apl in ur siggy pic from last month
I agree---looks like when ur tat is fully covered u'll be a full apl!

And ITA with another poster---ur ends r looking nice and thick

Way to go!

^^^^What she said. Go ahead and claim it. And when you get that next inch you can claim full APL. HHG! :)

FlawedBeauty said:
wow, one star and lotsa views with not much to say. damn if yall dont like me just let me know! feelin kinda eh about that mess!

[SIZE=+1] Don't trip sweetie.....remember you're doing this for you and no one else. People are always going to find something they don't like or agree with. Just keep movin' :grin:

I feel you're there....but like another poster said....one more inch and you'll be "full" apl.[/size]

Hey Flawedbeauty! I remember when you started! Great growth girl! I believe you are touching APL Give it a couple months and you will be full Same with me I'm touching shoulder, hope to be full by September.

but hmm - how are you measuring tho? Are you measuring from the longet length which is usually the back or by the sides? Are you even all the way around?

I measure by the sides because my back is past shoulder hmm - let me know

FlawedBeauty said:

Girl....they are just haters....you are ALMOST THERE:)

thanks everyone! this is the longes my haair has ever been and its totally due to this forum and it feels great. you all are the best :)

Puddles said:
[SIZE=+1] Don't trip sweetie.....remember you're doing this for you and no one else. People are always going to find something they don't like or agree with. Just keep movin' :grin:

I feel you're there....but like another poster said....one more inch and you'll be "full" apl.[/size]

^^^This is all I would like to say...Puddles just said it first ;) :p

FlawedBeauty said:
Or should I give it another inch or two? I was thinking maybe another inch to claim full APL. What do you ladies think?

Yep. I think your arm pit.. 1 more w/b full arm pit.

Congrats!

Back