2007 APL Challenge Ladies: We are in the home stretch!

i "love" this illusion.

i washed/deep conditioned my twists yesterday
and i decided to pull a piece of the back of my hair
to the front.

now, when i stretch my hair to the front
it looks so much like it's at (or really close) to apl
but when i stretch it in the back it still looks like it's about 2 or 3 inches away

ahhhh haha

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE LADIES WHO GOT TO APL!
WOOOOOOO!!!

here's to healthy, flourishing hair (and everything else in our lives) in 2008!!!

Congrats to everyone who has met or is close to meeting the APL goal! :clap:. I feel happy for you all :grin: I, like many of you, am waiting for my front and side layers to catch up before I claim anything... but I'm in it to win it! Best of luck to you all on the home stretch!

OT: I'm not in this challenge, but Diya, girl, your hair is beautiful! You're past APL! That was such a short amount of time too!! I wanna be like you when I grow up *giggling* Can you give a stuck between SL and APL some tips on fast growth??

Well. I got a relaxer today and I didn't make it. Here's to 2008! :) I'm not even upset. My hair is so healthy and thick...It'll get there again. I know it.

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO MADE IT! :drunk::drunk:
~*Janelle~*

So ladies I think I made it, but you decide cause I'm just not sure. Here's the dilemma:

By this picture I made it, this is blow dried after washing last night (one side, both sides look the same when done):
100_0917.jpg

This picture is after sawran wrapping in the morning (no flat iron), I just don't know:
100_0921.jpg

So, what do you think?

So ladies I think I made it, but you decide cause I'm just not sure. Here's the dilemma:

By this picture I made it, this is blow dried after washing last night (one side, both sides look the same when done):
100_0917.jpg

This picture is after sawran wrapping in the morning (no flat iron), I just don't know:
100_0921.jpg

So, what do you think?

GO on and claim it,girl!!:clap:

Its on the towel and that's proof enough for me:D

Back