• @ 7"

Votes: 99 19.3%
  • @ 8"

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • @ 9"

Votes: 11 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted @7 because I'd think you'd be a "full" APL at that point. I'm sure all the layers won't be there, but to me it would look like APL then.

Recently I've changed how I see length. So, maybe I'm not a great judge of things since I don't claim it when it's just a "tail" that reaches a certain length.

You're hair looks fab as usual :)

Claim it at 6 my love! And she didn't ask when she'd hit FULL APL she asked when she'd hit APL.

6= APL
7= Full APL
8= ON her way to BSL
9= You see where I'm going with this...:drunk:

I'd claim it at 7 inches. That way, some of your layers will be longer and you will be APL with you shoulders fully relaxed. :yep:

threads like this make me hesitant to claim new lengths....

I do wonder how long STs hair is? this thread has been around for a min

threads like this make me hesitant to claim new lengths....

I do wonder how long STs hair is? this thread has been around for a min

Personally I won't be claiming anything (to the forum that is) regardless of reaching hair goals, I'll just let the picture evidence speak for itself - but that's just me.

I said 6" (on you) because reaching apl is an accomplishment and when you get there you want to do your dance. At the same time full apl on you would be 7". I don't know about anybody else but I claimed apl soon as my longest layer was there. That could be a bit wrong but I'm happy I made it. Now looking forward to that same layer reaching bsl.

Back