Calling Out...Pokahontas!!!

Nice & Wavy

Girl, your hair is so beautiful! You know you were my fist hair idol when I first came to the hairboards. Your hair is growing so much and your curls are awesome! Just wanted to give you a shout out and thank you for inspiring me to go natural. My hair is really taking off and I will show my pics at the end of the year.

You grow girl!!!

Blessings to you...always!

Awww, thank you so much! I've never gotten a shout out before:creatures . You are such a sweetheart and a great friend. I'm glad I could inspire you in any way, you are doing awsome on your hair journey!! Keep up the great work and best of luck. I can't wait to see those pics.

I was feeling kinda down today and this really made my day. God bless you Nice & Wavy and to all the ladies here.
g074.gif

Supergirl said:
I agree all the way. :) She has beautiful hair curly or straight. :yep:
Thanks Supergirl! I love your hair as well and boy have I gotten some great hair tips and info from you!

Anybody that can rock the NTM mask is alright by me...;)
Yes, Poka has beautiful hair and a sweet spirit.:)

MonaLisa said:
Anybody that can rock the NTM mask is alright by me...;)
Yes, Poka has beautiful hair and a sweet spirit.:)
Thanks MonaLisa! I was just looking at your siggy and that's some great progress!!

Thanks EMJazzy, Mestiza and ultrasueda!
a068.gif

I love your hair Pokahontas! I agree, it's looks beautiful in it's natural state all Noodleheaded out or Maxiglided straight. You got it all going on girl! :clapping:

Pokahontas said:
Awww, thank you so much! I've never gotten a shout out before:creatures . You are such a sweetheart and a great friend. I'm glad I could inspire you in any way, you are doing awsome on your hair journey!! Keep up the great work and best of luck. I can't wait to see those pics.

I was feeling kinda down today and this really made my day. God bless you Nice & Wavy and to all the ladies here.
g074.gif

Hey Poka...you are not only my LHCF sister, you too are a good friend. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and always know that you can pm me anytime to talk. You are a blessing to all of us here and it was time to let you know that.

Blessings....always!

Had to add myself to this shout out!! Pokahontas was among my very first inspirations to go natural and to know that I could grow my hair back long,, back last year on Hairboutique,, and shes always so helpful and sweet and yes her hair is long and BANGING ;):D

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
Had to add myself to this shout out!! Pokahontas was among my very first inspirations to go natural and to know that I could grow my hair back long,, back last year on Hairboutique,, and shes always so helpful and sweet and yes her hair is long and BANGING ;):D
Hey girl, thanks! Yes, hairboutique was where it all started for us! I'm so proud of you for sticking with your transition. I know it's hard sometimes. Happy hair growing......and getting those relaxed ends off, lol. You can't have too much more to go right?

Back