Calling in the One

KiSseS03

Hey ladies!

I recently picked up the book "Calling in the One" by Katherine Woodward Thomas, and I remember there was a thread or a challenge about the book a year or so ago. I can't seem to find it in a search, did anyone save it?

The thread seems to have been deleted for some reason. I hope a moderator can answer this question... I'll try to ask one of them where it is.

I would love to do a challenge for this book.

I started it back in January, and then I set it down, I guess I wasn't ready for it. A challenge would be great.

About a month ago I ws looking ofr a cake recipe that was posted in the cooking forum and I had to search by all post made by me to find it so if you posted in the thread, try doing a search of all post made by you. That may be the best to find it.

I really like the book. I just finished reading Chapter 18 and it was so on point regarding my relationships.

I wonder why the thread was deleted...

Yes, chapter 18 is great!! :D

I guess you guys have to start a new challenge then. :)

I love this book and think it really helped me identify issues. I am in such a better place thanks to this book. I also have several of the telecourses downloaded.

I would love to do a challenge for this book.

I started it back in January, and then I set it down, I guess I wasn't ready for it. A challenge would be great.

I wonder why the thread was deleted...

Yes, chapter 18 is great!! :D

I guess you guys have to start a new challenge then. :)
I like this idea!

I have barely started the book, just read the intro. I want to get a new journal for the exercises, so maybe we could start next week? I suppose we should start a new thread too...

Back