BSS story. The nerve...

kally

Yesterday I was at a BSS Store and the owner who was Asian was telling this young Black teenage girl to slick her hair up:eek: :eek: . She had her hair up in one of those ponytail buns that sits on top of the head. You know how pieces of the hair in the back starts to come loose, well anyway I was checking out (he rang me up) and he was like "miss (the girl looks over from the jewelry counter) slick hair up, slick up and demostrates what he is talking about. She proceeds to do it, but it kept coming down. I was like the nerve.

That's messed up right there. :naughty:

I am very picky about where I shop. As much as I love BSS, if someone even looks at me wrong they will never see me again. I once went to a BSS near my job, and got a look from the cashier like "Oh my God, a black person is in here, call security!'' And while browsing, she never offered me any assistance. Needless to say, they never saw me again or a penny of my $$$. That shop keeper has some nerve alright saying that. :mad:

I wish I could have went off on him for the poor girl, but I am a shy person who never gets into it verbally with people.

Back