BSL 2010 Challenge

Congratulations :congrats: Luvlilocks :)

I am so Glad you've reached this challenge goal this year, with time to spare you can still reach your next stop :) BSL ;)

Thanks JJ. I am praying to be full BSB by the end of the year :crossfingers: Then I can clean up my ends and head for BSL

Attachments

• Luvlilocks [Oct.31.2010].jpg
    Luvlilocks [Oct.31.2010].jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Luvlilocks 2[Oct.31.2010].jpg
    Luvlilocks 2[Oct.31.2010].jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 14
Are you ladies in the MBL or WL Challenge 2011?

I'm in both just in case. My main goal for next year is MBL and I may hover there for an extended period because I have to work on my end situation. They look like jagged edges :(. Anyway my little tail is nearly upper waistlength while my sides are hovering at upper BSL. Such a difference. But I'm happy that I will meet the BSL goal come December.

I'm in the MBL. I figure I should be at BSL around by the end of the first quarter of the year, so by dec 2011, I should be at or approaching MBL.

Wow, it seemed so long since I been in this thread, or LHCF. School, work and babysitting has taking a toll. Congrats on JJamiah on making MBL.

Im still in this challenge, I won't be relaxing my hair until the last week in December. Im trying to go until Jan. Therefore I know I will be BSL. I have 2 inches to go. However I won't be fully BSL until maybe the summer.

I saw someone was counting down the weeks. Gook luck to everyone and congrats to the ones who have already made it.

Thank you JJamiah!

I am finally back home and the forum is finally up and running. So here is a pic!

IMG00118201011112204-vi.jpg

Congrats JJamiah!

I don't know if I'll know how to act once I reach MBL. I play in my hair like a big kid as it is, lol.

Congratulations JJamiah and Rockstar on reaching your length goals!!!!
And thank you Janet for reminding us of the 2011 goal length challenges.

I have my own announcment... I made BSL! I am now a little over 1/4 inch past BSL. I'm hoping to make MBL by January but I need a hait cut.

My ends look wonderful but I experiance protein overload in the spring and it thinned out my hair especially one particular spot that you can see from the back. Im torn between letting it catch up or cutting my hair back to BSB.

Thank you bimtheduck and congrats to you. I also need a trim. I don't want to lose my length to SHS, but I also don't trust myself. Decisions decisions...

Thank you JJamiah!

I am finally back home and the forum is finally up and running. So here is a pic!

IMG00118201011112204-vi.jpg
My Pleasure, You earned it :)

Congrats JJamiah!

I don't know if I'll know how to act once I reach MBL. I play in my hair like a big kid as it is, lol.
Why Thanks Nayna, How is every thing coming along?

Im not having good progress, I dont think that im gonna make it.. im not going to give up ...

that is right No Giving up, What is going on? Maybe one of us can help :yep:

Congratulations JJamiah and Rockstar on reaching your length goals!!!!
And thank you Janet for reminding us of the 2011 goal length challenges.

Thanks so much bimtheduck :)
I have my own announcment... I made BSL! I am now a little over 1/4 inch past BSL. I'm hoping to make MBL by January but I need a hait cut.

My ends look wonderful but I experiance protein overload in the spring and it thinned out my hair especially one particular spot that you can see from the back. Im torn between letting it catch up or cutting my hair back to BSB.
:congrats: Whew hew How does it feel? :D

Just working hard , kids.. not taking as good care of my hair, i havent been DC'n as much as before... I did stop using so much heat ...

I also got a new bra.. it sits lower on my back .. so it looks further away. :(

made me really sad after I flat ironed the other day...

@KhandiB...don't give up! What's going wrong?

First off, I wanted to ask. Do any of you all, go to the Dominican Salon. I was really contemplating on going. What experiences do you all have.

Well I see some more ladies I have made, BSL, " bimtheduck and rockstar" congrats

Today, I decided to wash, and flat iron my roots. Which turned out okay. I don't know if I will make BSL by the end of the year. I have 2 inches to go.

However I won't be fully BSL until maybe the summer.

I used my FHI technology, this tool is great, I love it. Im 9 weeks post and its seems like I just got a relaxer, its gets my hair really straight, plus the shine. Sorry, use iphone and no flash.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
OKAY IS IT ME or IS @ THE PRINCESS already BSL and she FRONTIN!!!!!

:congrats: :) :) :)

Yeah!

2 more inches you look like you will be Brushing MBL!

First off, I wanted to ask. Do any of you all, go to the Dominican Salon. I was really contemplating on going. What experiences do you all have.

Well I see some more ladies I have made, BSL, " bimtheduck and rockstar" congrats

Today, I decided to wash, and flat iron my roots. Which turned out okay. I don't know if I will make BSL by the end of the year. I have 2 inches to go.

However I won't be fully BSL until maybe the summer.

I used my FHI technology, this tool is great, I love it. Im 9 weeks post and its seems like I just got a relaxer, its gets my hair really straight, plus the shine. Sorry, use iphone and no flash.

Back