BSL 2010 Challenge

Checking in again. Not sure where I am at the moment and my picture taking skills are still sub par. After my debacle with a wash and go (see sig below) I'm back to protective styles and will try my hand at buns and updos at the moment. For those that do buns and updos though what do you do with your hair at the end of the day or can you sleep in said hairstyle?

Attachments

• DSCN1054.jpg
    DSCN1054.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN1056.jpg
    DSCN1056.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1057.jpg
    DSCN1057.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN1058.jpg
    DSCN1058.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 17
Claiming it gosh darnit!

June 2010

picture.php

2 more inches to claim MBL :D and 4 more to claim WL. I am excited ladies. I will be back to where I was.

:D

I washed my hair today with Hair One Tea Tree on scalp and Hair One Olive Oil on my strands. I rinsed and applied APhogee 2 minute for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed that out and put Silk elements Megasilk treatment with PC in for 2 hours. Lo and behold it was better than BUTTER, ahhhh, I sprayed CHI keratin mist, HSH Soy Leave In, Argan Oil, got under the dryer for 5 minutes, blow dried for 2. :)

Silky Smooth hair!

I flipped it up in an ouchless band and called it a day!

So many ladies moving on that is what I like to see love to see you come and love to see you go right on to the MBL thread! LOL :)

I hope to see more reveals for JUNE 2010, Ladies where are you?

June length check on natural hair. The major difference I can see is that my natural hair shows more length now without me stretching it compared to my siggy pic. taken a year ago.

Attachments

• june2010.JPG
    june2010.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 21
When was my last length check photo? LOL oh well, I took lots of pics today because of my new highlights (another thread), and of COURSE I had to add a length check so...here it is:

111qvsz.jpg

I hope I can be at the bottom of it at the end of the summer.

When was my last length check photo? LOL oh well, I took lots of pics today because of my new highlights (another thread), and of COURSE I had to add a length check so...here it is:

111qvsz.jpg

I hope I can be at the bottom of it at the end of the summer.

Nice progress! I'm trying to get where u are at now.:yep:

Okay I'm late to the party with the following products:

Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment with Olive Oil (my new dc if it's good)
Bee Mine Hair Serum (mango scent)

Any one use them? Anything good? I got the serum today in the mail and I applied it (boy, is this stuff oily - a little goes a long way with an applicator tip). It tingles, but doesn't burn. I think I'll use it every other day.

Any thoughts?

As for length check, my hair is pretty much still bsb (though my longest layer is moving on, lol).

Checking in again. Not sure where I am at the moment and my picture taking skills are still sub par. After my debacle with a wash and go (see sig below) I'm back to protective styles and will try my hand at buns and updos at the moment. For those that do buns and updos though what do you do with your hair at the end of the day or can you sleep in said hairstyle?

Way to go, keep up the good work. You are very close, if not already.

Well im been out the net for awhile, just finish finals in two of my classes. Woohoo. Unfortunately my hair has not been getting the attention it should. With work and school and working out, my hair been last. I do feel NG though.

WOW so many ladies are achieving their goal of BSL. Congrats to you all.

I will be going to the Hairdresser Wednesday. I will post pics then.

Keep up all the good work ladies and keep the pictures comming.

Okay I'm late to the party with the following products:

Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment with Olive Oil (my new dc if it's good)
Bee Mine Hair Serum (mango scent)

Any one use them? Anything good? I got the serum today in the mail and I applied it (boy, is this stuff oily - a little goes a long way with an applicator tip). It tingles, but doesn't burn. I think I'll use it every other day.

Any thoughts?

As for length check, my hair is pretty much still bsb (though my longest layer is moving on, lol).

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment is AWESOME, my advice get a self heating cap, leave the SE on for about 1-2 hours under this and then the feel you will get will leave BUTTER in the dust. I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! It is my main staple. :D I have the creme tub not the green.

SE bought my hair back from extreme chlorine damage!

Last edited:
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment is AWESOME, my advice get a self heating cap, leave the SE on for about 1-2 hours under this and then the feel you will get will leave BUTTER in the dust. I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! It is my main staple. :D I have the creme tub not the green.

SE bought my hair back from extreme chlorine damage!

Thanks so much!!!

Here is my update from this weekend, too. Ended another 13-week (3-month stretch)

Am I the slowest grower on the planet???:wallbash::wallbash:

Attachments

• IMG00023-20100619-1302.jpg
    IMG00023-20100619-1302.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 19
Here is my update from this weekend, too. Ended another 13-week (3-month stretch)

Am I the slowest grower on the planet???:wallbash::wallbash:

I see a difference from your siggy pic. So there is definitely progress. Also you look to have about 3 inches left to reach the top of your Bra, so not much longer to grow. Don't be so hard on yourself. My hair doesn't seem to grow to me, then it just grows out of no where. So relax baddison, no stressing out :bighug: :)

Back