Attachments

• IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 23
I wanna sign up for this challenge too.
Hopefully with my braid regimen, I'll have at least a couple of strands to claim APL by December...

Count me in! I just cut my hair back to APL due to damaged ends, so I'm hoping to make BSL in 6-9 months.

I'm in!!! I've joined so many challenges in the past and have never followed through. This will be my stick to it challenge. I found a new weave spot called Trax the weave station I'm hoping with a name like that I wont be disappointed. If all goes well my weaves will be helping with my 6 month stretch that I plan to do in 09. My first touch up for the year will be dec 31 so I can bring in the new year with some bounce. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

Thank you MonaLisa. That means a lot coming from you, with your gorgeous hair :yep:

Noooooooo...that means a lot coming from you with your gorgeous hair :kiss2:

Thank you for the compliment - That will keep me pushing for the next six months to live up to it... :)

Im in Mikisha
I did a search and didn't see a 2009 challenge.

I am looking to reach BSL by Dec 2009. If anyone else is interested sign up here. The only rule is to keep us posted of your updates.

:welcome3:to the 2009 BSL challenge!!

Challengers:
Tranquility
Cech2204
TooTrendy19
Highlyfavored8
Sexyeyes3616
JoyandFaith
Blair
Ayjacks
Justkiya
Fabiennd
Ebzonix
Hair Iam
Longhairdreamzz
lexi84
bermudabeauty
MissFallon
Jetblackhair
Serenity Peace
Doll-baby
Imfree27
Yodie
Sunshinebaby
Missdemi
Iluvmuhgrass
hairbrat-danni
lilsparkle825
luvableboo
lylddlebit
Thann
Ajoyfuljoy
SingingStar12
Galadriel
Lynndiallo
Runrunrunner
Kweenameena
I'mfree27
Praisedancer
Miamori
Mikki727
Nikki2229
Socurlyqt
Oneya
Curlidiva
Cocoaluv
Cmw45
Classi123
Lexib
Blkbeauty
Sanndy
JD2'd
Hairsothick
Arr1216
Ummalhadiqah
HondaHoney007
JoyandFaith
Aggie
Faith
MJ
Thatgirl
Shalilac
MissNina
DaisyHair
Conqueror AKA
Jkamiel
Eclass215
Likwtr4chklit
Hothair
ScarletPhoenix
Sydwrites

Hey you, :poke:, why aren't you in this challenge? You should be in here for BSL next year sweetie. Come on, join us:grin:.

Still thinking on it. I feel that I need to see some more improvement first before I even go there again to be down wit y'all...I'm still cleaning up my tears in the bsl 2008 thread and ya'll got the 2009 thread already full steam ahead.. :lol:

Touching up in December...I'll make an assessment then if it's feasible..

Last edited:
Can I join??? I am APL now I plan on being BSL by March 09 :look:. My starting picture is in my Avi or my September Fotki Folder.

So how are you ladies doing in your growth? I think I've gained at least 2 more inches. Once I get a picture, I'll be able to tell.

I will like to join. I'm APL and have about 3 - 4 inches till I get to BSL. My hair grows at an average of 1 inch every three months, so I should be BSL about a year from now.

I'm joining and starting a whole new regimen! I'm tired of the KISS regimen. Ready to try something new. I'm working on DCing once a week, heavy protein every 6 weeks, ACV rinse every three weeks, rollersetting every 2 weeks, relaxing every 12 (I used to do every 8-10), moisturize and seal twice a day, and prepoo before every wash. I'm also going to do more search and destroys. I've been having serious issues with hairs snagging on my clothes and I've seen a lot of split ends. I really abused the flat iron this year, so now I'm going to make up for it and get my hair together! My goal is BSL by June 2009.:grin:

sign me up!

2 inches shy of APL now, and then another 4 inches to be BSL, so i plan on hitting BSL by September of 2009.

:lick:
I did a search and didn't see a 2009 challenge.

I am looking to reach BSL by Dec 2009. If anyone else is interested sign up here. The only rule is to keep us posted of your updates.

:welcome3:to the 2009 BSL challenge!!

Challengers:
Tranquility
Cech2204
TooTrendy19
Highlyfavored8
Sexyeyes3616
JoyandFaith
Blair
Ayjacks
Justkiya
Fabiennd
Ebzonix
Hair Iam
Longhairdreamzz
lexi84
bermudabeauty
MissFallon
Jetblackhair
Serenity Peace
Doll-baby
Imfree27
Yodie
Sunshinebaby
Missdemi
Iluvmuhgrass
hairbrat-danni
lilsparkle825
luvableboo
lylddlebit
Thann
Ajoyfuljoy
SingingStar12
Galadriel
Lynndiallo
Runrunrunner
Kweenameena
I'mfree27
Praisedancer
Miamori
Mikki727
Nikki2229
Socurlyqt
Oneya
Curlidiva
Cocoaluv
Cmw45
Classi123
Lexib
Blkbeauty
Sanndy
JD2'd
Hairsothick
Arr1216
Ummalhadiqah
HondaHoney007
JoyandFaith
Aggie
Faith
MJ
Thatgirl
Shalilac
MissNina
DaisyHair
Conqueror AKA
Jkamiel
Eclass215
Likwtr4chklit
Hothair
ScarletPhoenix
Sydwrites
I'm in as well:lick:

ooooooooooooo...I want to join. I think I am APL. I have ordered a camera which should arrive in a week or so. I'll be able to take pics!!:grin: My final goal is BSL.

Im in! Havent been around for a couple years and dont have any new pics but I will post soon so yous guys can keep me accountable.

Back