BSL 2009 CHALLENGE

OOOH I'm in I plan on using a sew in and Ovation to try and speed up the process. I would like to be APL by April of 09 and I'm barely grazing shoulder length so I'm definitely reaching for the stars.... but with each others suppourt we can do it!

Wow, I just did a post about this.
This is my personal goal to reach BSL by Dec. 09

I'm very short and natural, but I'm still joining this challenge.

Please count me in.

Count me in too. I am also in the MBL in 09 challenge (aiming for 12/09) and I think I can make BSL by January 09. I am about an inch past APL now.

i want to join this.

i'm in the other one

but i've had a setback from not staying in protective styles like i said i would.

i'm just going to give myself the whole year
make it a no pressure type thing.

i;m in the midback challenge too, lol and the waistlength, lets see if I can reach all these goals, im aiming for the stars:grin:

Count me in! I'm ready for this. I upped my game b/c I slacked throughout the summer so I'm ready now. I pray we all reach our goal!

Please count me in. I'm tall so my back is LONG. It's takes me longer to reach the milestones even with a good amount of growth per month.

I am in also...just in case I don't make it this year.
Same here. I was just about there before having to cut my ends. I now know how to take better care of them so I hope to be BSL by 2009. I dont even care what part of 2009 as long as it gets there :yep:

Oooh, how did I miss this??? I'm so in. :grin: This also gives me incentive to finally post pics!

Let's see, I'm 9 inches away from BSL now. Left to it's own devices my hair should allllllllmost be there by next Christmas. However if MT gives me that 1inch/month miracle that it has for several ladies here, I could be on the money by my birthday in May :blush: :drunk:

This will be interesting to see!

Last edited:
I have the same problem! I'm 5'9 myself. Sometimes being tall is so overrated. :lol:

haha, another 5'9er in the house! But just think, we're gonna be even hotter than we are now. Model bodies AND real hair flowing down our backs :lachen:

Let me stop :grin::lachen:

Back