BSL 2009 CHALLENGE

Bumping :drunk:

I would figure that this should be one of the most popular support groups on LHCF, as it seems that a good majority of ppl are going after BSL.

I hope to be APL when I get my hair straightened tomorrow...I'll post pics after my appt. Once that's accomplished, I'm aiming for BSL on Memorial Day weekend '09.

Okay INeedHair, please add me in too. I think I might reach BSL this year but I'm not very certain so I'd play it safe and join this one as well as the BSL 2008 challenge:grin:. A girl's gatta do what a girl's gatta do, ya know?

I believe that I can do this!! So sign me up!!! Right now I am SL and plan to be around APL by my bday in Feb. so I believe that I can reach BSL by Dec. 09

Okay INeedHair, please add me in too. I think I might reach BSL this year but I'm not very certain so I'd play it safe and join this one as well as the BSL 2008 challenge:grin:. A girl's gatta do what a girl's gatta do, ya know?

Ok Aggie, I'm calling you out :yep: You're gonna be BSL tomorrow, so you only need to come in this challenge if you want to cheer us on. Its on to the MBL 2009 challenge for you :grin: You know I luv you.

Im in, ive been so consumed with trying to get to APL in 08, but im all about poppin my bra strap in '09!

I'll join ya

start
2827081797_33e280c0d2_m.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Aggie, I'm calling you out :yep: You're gonna be BSL tomorrow, so you only need to come in this challenge if you want to cheer us on. Its on to the MBL 2009 challenge for you :grin: You know I luv you.

:grin:, You are so sweet joyandfaith. I luv you too honey :kiss:.

Sign me up. I have to reach APL first though, I think I will make it by December or January. Then I will focus on bsl so I probably won't be posting much here till early 2009. I'm really nervous though about making APL, my hair seems to love being at sl and I have never even been at APL in my life.

Does anyone know the amount of time that it takes most ppl to go from APL to BSL? Just wondering.

Well this varies from person to person. For example, there are some ladies that have a short torso and others are long and it depends on the individual's measurement between APL and BSL. Measure the distance of where APL and BSL is on your body and by knowing what your average hair growth rate is, then you can determine how long it would take. Some ladies hair grow at a rate of 1/4" a month to 1" a month or more. This is the easiest way I can think of for this determination. HTH.

Back