Brother Finds Wife On Social Media

I understand the bleaching comments. I looked at her fingers and there's brown about the knuckles. Also something about her light skin, it's not about her being Nigerian it's something about her tone that seems off

The "knuckle test" just like the dark lips is not infallible. A lot of "light skin" folk come with those including darker elbows, knees and even butt.

This chick prolly stays out of the sun and looks to me to be what they term "sadaqah yallah" (a slightly derogatory term) for Yemeni descent immigrants that scout for any well to do dude to sink into. They also can be seen begging in Apapa traffic.

However they tend to come with a distinctly north African look that they pride on showing off if they have become citified by avoiding the sun like dracula. It gives them a weirdly paleish/anaemic tint.

200k. If he treats her well, I'm sure she can grow to love him :look:. Every homegrown Naija chick l know is about the bag first. Love can come later :lol:

whats his salary?

c'mon y'all know we come in all shades. we birthed the damn Caucasian, errant child that he is.

she reminds me of a close friend I had as a child. im sure her skin is natural.

check that body language tho. she is kinda meh... and he's all over her.

She looks like a natural light skin person who only uses carrot soap.

But I’m not mad at this at all.. had I seen the ad, I might have replied. Lol. :lachen:

Back