Brastrap by 2004!!!

Carlie

I don't fit in the BS by 2005 or 2006 thread, so I thought I'd start this one... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Am I the only one aiming for brastrap before the end of the year?
10_3_6.gif

Has anyone achieved brastrap length this year? /images/graemlins/king.gif
7_2_126.gif

Yep, i acheived bra-strap a few months ago, i'm a little bit passed it now. I don't think your the only one who aims to reach bra-strap by the end of the year though, good luck.

Thanks Den. Congrats on your growth! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I have to say, I'm having so much fun growing out my hair! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

shut up!!! We, on the 2005 and 2006 threads, hate you!!! CARLIE!!!
Ha Ha...just kidding girl! I'm glad you're about to reach your goal. You made it! Can't wait till I get there!

[ QUOTE ]
shut up!!! We, on the 2005 and 2006 threads, hate you!!! CARLIE!!!
Ha Ha...just kidding girl! I'm glad you're about to reach your goal. You made it! Can't wait till I get there!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
Naptrl, you are toooo funny!!! Thanks for the encouraging word! I'll be the 1st to congratulate you when you get there! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

im at the top of bra strpa now so im at bra strap i hope to be at the bottom by december im on th bun challenge so wish me luck.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm aiming for it too. I should be at my bra-strap by the end of December!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm aiming for November if my hair continues to behave, lol, if not, I hope to meet you there in December!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif
4_1_201.gif

My tail is at middle of brastrap, and my hair is hitting top of brastrap. I'm getting a haircut at the end of the year, so I don't think I'll be braclasp anymore.

I'm also aiming to have a blunt cut in 2005 (mid) so I'll be hoping to have bottom of braclasp in 2006.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Den. Congrats on your growth! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I have to say, I'm having so much fun growing out my hair! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Carlie /images/graemlins/kiss.gif keep having fun /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My tail is at middle of brastrap, and my hair is hitting top of brastrap. I'm getting a haircut at the end of the year, so I don't think I'll be braclasp anymore.

I'm also aiming to have a blunt cut in 2005 (mid) so I'll be hoping to have bottom of braclasp in 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]
23_28_112.gif
I think blunt cuts are beautiful! Good luck reaching your goal! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have an inch to go. Maybe by December?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yay, another one! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif Looks like December is definitely the month for brastraps!!!

We can do it!!!
13_1_213.gif

Congrads girl keep it up /images/graemlins/smile.gif your smileys are killing me /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Thanks TripleP! I'm not settling for anything less than brastrap this year....the clock cannot strike midnite on Dec. 31st until my hair hits that strap! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

My patience is definitely being tested
4_6_109v.gif
but I'm trying not stress too much over it....this is going to be me in the touchup chair:
4_6_218v.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks TripleP! I'm not settling for anything less than brastrap this year....the clock cannot strike midnite on Dec. 31st until my hair hits that strap! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When that clock strikes midnight we should all do the "white girl hair toss"! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I reached it sometime this summer /images/graemlins/clap.gif( July or August..) I really couldnt say exactly I had touched brastrap then got a trim but now its past the strap and is at the bottom of my bra clasp.

I think thats it for me...I cant see me growing any further...rollersetting is getting to be a pain...but a GREAT Pain! Im happy whereever Im at... /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

It's so inspiring to hear from those of you who've reached brastrap this year and have already surpassed that length! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Very encouraging!

Congrats CCD!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Wow, it sounds like your hair grows really fast!
23_28_100.gif
I'm sure your hair will continue to grow even longer....will you allow it to grow longer or will you keep cutting it back to bottom of your bra clasp?

[ QUOTE ]
It's so inspiring to hear from those of you who've reached brastrap this year and have already surpassed that length! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Very encouraging!

Congrats CCD!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Wow, it sounds like your hair grows really fast!
23_28_100.gif
I'm sure your hair will continue to grow even longer....will you allow it to grow longer or will you keep cutting it back to bottom of your bra clasp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sooo much Carlie!!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif my hair seems to grow soooooo slow but thats cause Im prolly checking it all the time!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I think I will keep cutting it to a certain length ( brastrap) but Id have to explain that one to my hairdresser ( she will look at me like HUH) so we will see....... but I am due for a trim so I will see how I feel then....Im not sure what I want to do with it now....its managable now..but the thought of it growing longer is stressin me already.....I think I need to do other styles and see.

Thanks again for the complements!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else expecting to hit BSL before next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as you can see in my siggy, I THINK i hit bra-strap in June of this year. I'm almost sure of it. I know that bra-strap/clasp on me is 21 inches and my hair is about that. Also, when I look at my hair in the mirror (turning to the side, it is hitting it. However, it could just be the side, who knows. I haven't been able to 1. Get a mirror big enough to see my hair from the back while looking in another mirror 2. take an official measurement in a few months 3. develop pictures I have taken of my hair this year.

Sooo just in case I am delusional /images/graemlins/spinning.gif, I am joining this.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm there, but I won't be officially measuring/taking pics/seeing my hair straightened from all angles until December! So this is perfect.
I'm actually hoping to be past bra-strap by then, inching nearer and nearer to my waist...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else expecting to hit BSL before next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as you can see in my siggy, I THINK i hit bra-strap in June of this year. I'm almost sure of it. I know that bra-strap/clasp on me is 21 inches and my hair is about that. Also, when I look at my hair in the mirror (turning to the side, it is hitting it. However, it could just be the side, who knows. I haven't been able to 1. Get a mirror big enough to see my hair from the back while looking in another mirror 2. take an official measurement in a few months 3. develop pictures I have taken of my hair this year.

Sooo just in case I am delusional /images/graemlins/spinning.gif, I am joining this.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm there, but I won't be officially measuring/taking pics/seeing my hair straightened from all angles until December! So this is perfect.
I'm actually hoping to be past bra-strap by then, inching nearer and nearer to my waist...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey BahamaMama! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Welcome aboard! This is great....I'm glad you'll be joining us as we strive to bring the New Year in w. "a toss," celebrating our BSL++ hair!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WE - CAN - DO - IT!!!
18_1_107v.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I just hit brastrap. I hope to post some pics once I finish this roll of film.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/dance7.gif
4_17_1.gif
Congrats girl!!! PICS PICS PICS!!!
23_17_4.gif

I want to join! I thout that's what the 2005 challenge was. I thought that was for folks who think they may be able to hit brastrap by 01/01/2005.

Well anyway, bakcground info, I hit brastrap after I took out a weave a couple weeks ago. Hair was so damaged that I cut a few inches off. Hair is now approx 2 inches from brastrap at it's very longest. Thinking this may be possible for me since I have a growth spurt around this time of year. Now I'm just hoping that I didn't already have that growth spurt and cut it off, lol!

I hit brastrap sometime in the end of July/beginning of August of this year. I didn't realize it until I stopped checking all the dang time and then Boom! I was there! I made the comment that I didn't know what was next for my hair but I think I am gonna go ahead and go for waist length!

This will definitely be a task because I am a 4a natural and the volume, shrinkage and thickness of my hair is starting to get to me a little but "I can do iiiiitt!" Pray for me ladies! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I want to join! I thout that's what the 2005 challenge was. I thought that was for folks who think they may be able to hit brastrap by 01/01/2005.

Well anyway, bakcground info, I hit brastrap after I took out a weave a couple weeks ago. Hair was so damaged that I cut a few inches off. Hair is now approx 2 inches from brastrap at it's very longest. Thinking this may be possible for me since I have a growth spurt around this time of year. Now I'm just hoping that I didn't already have that growth spurt and cut it off, lol!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey ReaLuvsAOxymoron! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

This is different from the 2005 challenge in that we are attempting to achieve BSL while still actually in 2004 with Dec. 31, 2004 11:59pm being the cutoff time... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif By the time the 1st comes in, we'll already have achieved BSL back in 2004! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm sorry you had to cut some of your hair off but the good thing is I think you still have plenty of time to get that length back. I've found that consistent scalp massages really seems to help my growth come in a lot faster!

Well, we're all routing for you.....see you at the strap! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I hit brastrap sometime in the end of July/beginning of August of this year. I didn't realize it until I stopped checking all the dang time and then Boom! I was there! I made the comment that I didn't know what was next for my hair but I think I am gonna go ahead and go for waist length!

This will definitely be a task because I am a 4a natural and the volume, shrinkage and thickness of my hair is starting to get to me a little but "I can do iiiiitt!" Pray for me ladies! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay Micarae!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif
23_30_104.gif
It is so wonderful to hear that another 4a hit brastrap. I want to encourage you to keep growing...go on ahead to waist length...and if it passes that, then you do your thing.
You can do it!!!
18_1_204.gif

Back