Brastrap by 2004!!!

Re: Brastrap in 2004!!!

Thanks Mariaat! Sounds like your hair is doing great...You grow girl!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nobody can say that "our" hair doesn't grow after looking at this board. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just look at all the people who hit brastrap this year alone! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif By this time next year, there will be a whole flock of black women w. waist length hair! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I hope to be touching up this week as well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mariaat40 said:
Your hair looks great in your avatar Carlie. Congratulations to you! /images/graemlins/up.gif I'm right behind you. I'm actually in the brastrap by 2005 challenge - but it'll be pretty close. I get a touch up this weekend and I'm anxious to see how much progress I've made.

[/ QUOTE ]

ATTN Brastrap in 2004 Challengers:
18_1_103v.gif

There are approx 4 wks left to the year. Get your final inches in - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

13_1_213.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
18_1_103v.gif

There are approx 4 wks left to the year. Get your final inches in - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

13_1_213.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlie is a trip! Bust the smileys! LOL! Good luck all!
The pressure is on!!!

Hey Carlie, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

My goal has been to be at bra strap by Dec. 31 since the beginning of the year and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I make it! The last time I relaxed I was about 2 inches away, so I'm hoping I'm there by the end of the month.

I won't relax again until probably the last weekend, so I'm trying to pull it out for New Year's Eve!!!
SG

Hey Carlie,

Just wanted to update this thread that I made my Bra Strap by 2004 goal /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Now I can "relax" /images/graemlins/sleeping.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
18_1_103v.gif

13_1_213.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
UPDATE:

Wow, it seems a lot of us have reached our goals for this year. For those of you still in the race, you have about 2 weeks to get your final inches in! /images/graemlins/weird.gif
36_7_12.gif

I reached my goal at the end of Sept. 2004, but I had a massive trim and a big set back on length. My hair is now even and not thin, but I hope to get back to bra strap by Feb. 1 at the latest. It is an inch away.

Cool Melodee....way to grow!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif I'm still looking forward to seeing those pics! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats to everybody /images/graemlins/smile.gif Very beautiful. I hope to join you all by late next year. 2.5 to go.

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
23_3_15.gif
Doesn't it feel good?!?! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Carlie!! Now I know how U must've felt when you got there.

BTW, I just looked at your album again. I love your trimming method!! I may try when I trim.

Good luck everyone /images/graemlins/wave.gif! Hey Mel!

/images/graemlins/trampoline.gif
Way to go SouthernGirl. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Now, what's your next hair goal?

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
Hey Carlie,

Just wanted to update this thread that I made my Bra Strap by 2004 goal /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Now I can "relax" /images/graemlins/sleeping.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Way to go SouthernGirl. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Now, what's your next hair goal?

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Hmmmm... well I never thought of what I'd do beyond bra strap, so I'm not sure!! I was thinking of just maintaining it this length, but I want to keep growing!

I think I'll shoot for staying at bra strap length, but going just below it so that I can't see my bra at all. That would be cool! That's it. And keeping it healthy. That's my goal. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks! I never even thought beyond this.

Well, just thought I'd update everyone! Looks like I made brastrap in 2004 as well! :clap: I was setting my hair and realized that when I stretched it out, it was past the top of my red brastrap! <Insert gasp here!> Here's a pic... it's also in the photo gallery in case yahoo acts up!

Attachments

• One of the best Christmas gifts.JPG
    One of the best Christmas gifts.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
AJamericanDiva said:
Well, just thought I'd update everyone! Looks like I made brastrap in 2004 as well! :clap: I was setting my hair and realized that when I stretched it out, it was past the top of my red brastrap! <Insert gasp here!> Here's a pic... it's also in the photo gallery in case yahoo acts up!

congratulations Diva!!:woot:you are truly and inspiration!!:cheers:

Diva I am adding you to my buddy list. You are truly the queen of 4a/b....Thank you so much. I will look to you for inspiration. By the ways...I am in for the challenge....

hottopic said:
Diva I am adding you to my buddy list. You are truly the queen of 4a/b....Thank you so much. I will look to you for inspiration. By the ways...I am in for the challenge....

Alright, Buddy! Let's do this!!! :weird:

cutebajangirl said:
I made it.... But now I am thinking of going natural. So I may have to start all over again.

CBG, you tryna sneak this info in on the sly? Congrats, Girl! Good luck no matter what you decide!

Back