Bra strap length and longer how long to full potential?

kgard7777

I am 1 inch away from bra strap but like a lot of ladies on here its in a v shape.. so ladies with brastrap length and mid back length once you hit your goal slightly how long did it take for all or most of your hair to catch up?

I am not sure. I did not even know I was passed brastrap until I flat ironed my hair last week. My hair naturally grows in a v and the entire length was passed brastrap.

kgard7777 said:
I am 1 inch away from bra strap but like a lot of ladies on here its in a v shape.. so ladies with brastrap length and mid back length once you hit your goal slightly how long did it take for all or most of your hair to catch up?

If you are that close to BSL then it'll just be a matter of one touch-up, or maybe two!!!! :) Trust me, it's around the corner and closer than you think!

HHG mami!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Hmmm...this is a good question. I don't know. I'm in the process of trimming away at my hair to get a U shape. I cut about an inch last month, and I'm planning to do another inch or so next month. In addition to eliminating the "V", this should result in thicker, healthier ends as well. :)

This is a tough one, but i say atleast by next t-up. It normally just sneaks up on ya, and that V-shape is sexy, I wish my hair natually grew in a V. I think I'll cut it into a V once I reach my final goal.

Back